2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
I started tutoring today at least . I know no one and it is getting more awkward and class hasn't even started

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
My yr 12 friend had already warned me about the load of work to come tomorrow

calamebe

HSC
Hey, Cameron here. Subjects in sig. So far I have pretty good teachers bar English, how about you guys?

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
I have beast teachers all around. Had to change classes for bio and maths but thats about it, it was worth the 1.5 hours wait in line.

latenights

HSC
Hi guys, I'm latenights! Doing 3U Maths 3U Eng Chem Bio and Mod History :DD

Was a bit nervous because a lot of the teachers I have for my subjects are new, but so far they seem pretty decent. Prelim Bio so far seems incredibly boring unfortunately. Gonna be annoying balancing school workload with three tutoring three times a week :(

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I have beast teachers all around. Had to change classes for bio and maths but thats about it, it was worth the 1.5 hours wait in line.
Oh thats great news that you have excellent teachers. They really make your HSC experience less stressful/easier :)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

Was a bit nervous because a lot of the teachers I have for my subjects are new, but so far they seem pretty decent. Prelim Bio so far seems incredibly boring unfortunately. Gonna be annoying balancing school workload with three tutoring three times a week :(
Have a look at the HSC course people tend do enjoy that a lot more!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

It will be alright get enough sleep and stay organised and it really isn't that bad.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Today wasn't bad for me.. I guess. It seems so awkward getting back to school after 6 weeks. Everything feels so different

Jackthommy99

HSC
Hey Everyone, I started year 11 today. All year 11 at our school are doing preparation activities for preliminary year, so the hard work doesn't start until Monday.

Btw. I will be studying General 2 Maths, Legal Studies, Advanced English, Extension 1 English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. Yes, yes, I am doing THREE sciences this year, going to drop the one I am under performing in:)

Hope everyone will continue to contribute to the thread and share their experiences/opinions about starting their preliminary HSC year!!!

2017'ers Rock!!!!!!!!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Everyone, I started year 11 today. All year 11 at our school are doing preparation activities for preliminary year, so the hard work doesn't start until Monday.

Btw. I will be studying General 2 Maths, Legal Studies, Advanced English, Extension 1 English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. Yes, yes, I am doing THREE sciences this year, going to drop the one I am under performing in:)

Hope everyone will continue to contribute to the thread and share their experiences/opinions about starting their preliminary HSC year!!!

2017'ers Rock!!!!!!!!

Nice to see a General Maffs kid here :)

calamebe

HSC
literally waiting outside the office. 400-500 kids changing subjects or what so ever while only 3 deputy's takes a loooong time.
Oh wow, I didn't understand as everybody was pretty cool with their teachers/subjects, so there was no line anywhere (bar the canteen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)