2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selfstudy

HSC
Hello everyone,
I started year 11.
I will be doing:
Chemistry, biology, Legal Studies, Business Studies, Advanced Engilsh and Extention Maths 1(3U maths)
Today was pretty chill and already got homework for maths (2 exercises to complete by tomoro).
Other than that today was great

Phantexceed

HSC
Hello! I'm in Year 11. On the first lesson we were handed an assessment task notification on the topic Belonging. That's Great.

Hope we enjoy and succeed as we embark on the journey through our final years of our high school lives!

leehuan

HSC
Hello everyone,
I started year 11.
I will be doing:
Chemistry, biology, Legal Studies, Business Studies, Advanced Engilsh and Extention Maths 1(3U maths)
Today was pretty chill and already got homework for maths (2 exercises to complete by tomoro).
Other than that today was great
I'm sorry to say that this is unsurprising.

Get ready for the homework from maths

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Oh wow, I didn't understand as everybody was pretty cool with their teachers/subjects, so there was no line anywhere (bar the canteen).
when you go to a shit school with 1.8k pupils this is what happens lol

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Hello I'm new here :D
I'm starting yr 11 tmr, my subs are
Gen maths
Std eng
Senior science
Abo studies
Caf
Arabic beginners
Allahu akbar everyone ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
literally waiting outside the office. 400-500 kids changing subjects or what so ever while only 3 deputy's takes a loooong time.
wot da faq

my year group was like 70 people lol

Hello I'm new here :D
I'm starting yr 11 tmr, my subs are
Gen maths
Std eng
Senior science
Abo studies
Caf
Arabic beginners
Allahu akbar everyone ;)

good luck young padawan

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
A tip for the 2017ers on maffs hw. If you understand the concept and are confident in your ability to tackle questions, you dont have to do the whole exercise. Just do like every second/one column etc.
If your using cambridge and you know your stuff, skip to the development part.
But ofc if you dont know how to do it then just do the whole exercise. Its all about being efficient with your time and not wasting it on repetition.
Also if you do 2u and/or 3u, make sure you use cambridge and nothing else. If your using MIF or some shit, just go library and burrow the cambridge and do the exercises in their instead of the other assigned ones.Then, if your teacher is checking hw, just show the cambridge ones. Or just tell your teacher (politely) to change textbooks coz the one your are using is too easy. I did it with my teacher and it worked out fine.
And get them prelim papers early too prevent stress during yearlies, half yearlies etc. Msg me if you want for maffs or chem and i can get them to you over the weekend

Good luck

Sien

HSC
A tip for the 2017ers on maffs hw. If you understand the concept and are confident in your ability to tackle questions, you dont have to do the whole exercise. Just do like every second/one column etc.
If your using cambridge and you know your stuff, skip to the development part.
But ofc if you dont know how to do it then just do the whole exercise. Its all about being efficient with your time and not wasting it on repetition.
Also if you do 2u and/or 3u, make sure you use cambridge and nothing else. If your using MIF or some shit, just go library and burrow the cambridge and do the exercises in their instead of the other assigned ones.Then, if your teacher is checking hw, just show the cambridge ones. Or just tell your teacher (politely) to change textbooks coz the one your are using is too easy. I did it with my teacher and it worked out fine.
And get them prelim papers early too prevent stress during yearlies, half yearlies etc. Msg me if you want for maffs or chem and i can get them to you over the weekend

Good luck
Wot r u talking about, mif is love mif is lyfe

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Hence why you did so well right? Lel, what a fckn jker

Sien

HSC
Hence why you did so well right? Lel, what a fckn jker
Ooftt burn, need some cold water plz. Thanks for shitting on my marks m8. You're right i didn't do as well as i wanted and ik can do better. But my mark was actually alright? I'm not a maths god like you
And anyone could see it is was a jk lel

Last edited:

turntaker

HSC
Ooftt burn, need some cold water plz. Thanks for shitting on my marks m8. You're right i didn't do as well as i wanted and ik can do better. But my mark was actually alright? I'm not a maths god like you

Your mark wasn't even bad. Of course you can do better but its not a "bad mark".

Orwell

HSC
Doing Advanced Maths, Extension 1 English, SOR 1, Business, Economics, Legal Studies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

Bro i was joking as well lol
Didnt think that you of all peopl would take banter seriously

Soz if i offended

Last edited:

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
That feel when you have to go to school for 1 period and it starts raining towards the end of it and you come home drenched.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
That feel when you have to go to school for 1 period and it starts raining towards the end of it and you come home drenched.
That literally happened to me today. Farrrrrrrrrr got so pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)