2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
its fookin 10% weighting..I am fked for english even more lol
I just cant be asked anymore..It took me over 10 hours to memorise 1.4k words

sgtgummybear

HSC
Yep mines 30 percent due friday and im writing it now looks like im gonna all nighter this one KD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Then again, be glad it's not 40%. :biggrin:
I just sent in my Legal draft and it's missing two paragraphs. Woops

Orwell

HSC
Received my english assignment back and where I had written down my name the teacher wrote beside it 'Orwell?'

Well, the secret's out. She caught me out because I posted the assignment essay question on BOS asking for help, didn't really do much that I bashed the school in the thread as well (as long as she doesn't hit the latest posts, I'm good).

plane

HSC
N/A
Received my english assignment back and where I had written down my name the teacher wrote beside it 'Orwell?'

Well, the secret's out. She caught me out because I posted the assignment essay question on BOS asking for help, didn't really do much that I bashed the school in the thread as well (as long as she doesn't hit the latest posts, I'm good).
lol, great work on getting caught :p

plane

HSC
N/A
Sgtgummybear, your avatar brings back nostalgia of when I used to read Pon and Zi, it's so old.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC

ahahahah shit dude, if that happened to me i'd never hear the end of it

Simorgh

HSC

I feel bad for you :/

Why wouldn't you think she sees this post as well?

Orwell

HSC
She'd didn't admonish me or anything for it, kind of laughed it off. Our essay was on espionage and she said that she utilised her spying skills to catch me, she narrowed it down to me because she checked my birthday (i'm so dumb :p).

My mate told me now's a good time to make a new account. If a user: Orwell2 starts posting, don't be alarmed, it's only me.

si2136

HSC
N/A

Ooft RIP

If my 3U teacher saw what a posted, ooft

Orwell

HSC
It was at this moment I knew I screwed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)