Accentuate the positives (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
luscious-llama said:
a given?
well considering the fucked up ratio of boys to girls 30:70
the girls get an extra toilet facility to cater for us lovely seniors...which is nice...
There was a time when there was a 50:50 ratio of boys to girls. Some boys dropped out.
Do senior boys get better toilets?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
I used to enjoy doin friday sport. At least now i get home 2 hrs earlier. And Fridays dont even feel like skool

Riviet

HSC
N/A
At our school, we have a middle school ground and a senior school ground, each with their respective toilets. In fact in the middle school, there's a toilet for yrs 7-8, one for yr 9-10, meaning we have 3 sets of toilets. We have our own common room of course, with nice comfy furniture and a music player, that echos out a fair way lol. The best thing is we can go out to the local shops for lunch. Also at the moment with the '05 yr 12s gone, we have the whole senior area to ourselves. :D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Nah our school is heaps tiny. You could fit our middle school onto one of your playing fields.

You would expect individual toilets at Kings though lol.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
theres a school i wouldnt mind going too.
can i go to urs then?

Riviet said:
At our school, we have a middle school ground and a senior school ground, each with their respective toilets. In fact in the middle school, there's a toilet for yrs 7-8, one for yr 9-10, meaning we have 3 sets of toilets. We have our own common room of course, with nice comfy furniture and a music player, that echos out a fair way lol. The best thing is we can go out to the local shops for lunch. Also at the moment with the '05 yr 12s gone, we have the whole senior area to ourselves. :D

rich bastard (in a nice way of course)...hmmm we do that for lunch too, except its not exactly allowed...oops..oh well..

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
There was a time when there was a 50:50 ratio of boys to girls. Some boys dropped out.
Do senior boys get better toilets?
Oddly enough no, but there are less than 30 of them left now anyway.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Oh an all boys school....I know chaps from Knox.
Anyway. No sex change for me.
I'd prefer just to rock up and smell the roses....or testosterone...

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I dont think our school has a common room for seniors.
We have really foul toilets for everyone.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
at the end of year 12 i found that the friendships between close friends were stronger...because we stuck together during the mood swings brought upon by hsc angst ..i think thats a positive :p

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
rosepetal25 said:
at the end of year 12 i found that the friendships between close friends were stronger...because we stuck together during the mood swings brought upon by hsc angst ..i think thats a positive :p
I certainly hope this is the case. I'm ready to explode at most of my friends for being just ...being female... :| Holidays please come and pacify me.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
luscious-llama said:
I certainly hope this is the case. I'm ready to explode at most of my friends for being just ...being female... :| Holidays please come and pacify me.

ahahaha girls and their little dramas ...what can u do? :rolleyes:

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
luscious-llama said:
hmm drama kids make 1/3rd of my school

really thats a lot. i think we have (or had ...wow so not used to using past tense when talking about school) a group of drama kids but being a selective school there were a lot more sciency/maths/business type people.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Heres a postivie moment, i hope you all fail your hsc and kill each other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)