acturial studies (im in 12) (1 Viewer)

CrashOveride

HSC
Well a qualified actuary would indicate FIAA, yes. But that could be attained in as little as 2 years straight from uni so hmmm just having this FIAA tittle bounces your minimum salary to 90K ? Does anyone know any FIAAs who get paid less than this?

feng

don't think its so easy to get ure FIAA

i konw of ppl who have tried for 10+ years and still havent gotten it

RocketRiley

HSC
Nah man i haven't tripped for a while. I had a few cones the other night but it didn't do much due to my single lung - i have to have about 6 to feel anything. But this friday i'm going to Sublime with nino, ryno and AB for ryno's birthday and i'll be tripping all night long. It's gonna be sweet, there's nothing better than seeing the sun come up while your acid is wearing off, it's mad!

aditya

HSC
lol yeh ive heard sublime kicks ass... but my friends... sigh...

anyhoo, that newly qualified thing is for part 3s (is that wat FIAA means) and also i know 3 extremely genius guys that all completed acturial studies within the last 5 years and are now not only earning HUGE bucks but are also not working as actuaries :p two fo them are bros and opened their own investment bsuiness another guy jsut graduated and is working in an IB related role (fixed interest) - he said hes dealing/trading etc so yeh...

but isnt fixed interest the least exciting? because i know its the safest investment bet, so yeh... it woudlnt be an exciting day???

shrugs - alll i know is that they are travelling and raping - but these 3 are EXTREMELY intelligent - like realli realli brilliant.... so yeh... but i know another guy hus working for amp now, hes not that brilliant (as in comparison to the other 3) and yeh, he told me that everyone hu gets an IB role is a law student..... shrugs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)