Age Difference (2 Viewers)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mei_ling03 said:
haha sheer stubborness
got off the net so late that i didn't even make it to bed and crashed on the couch
rofl!

im lucky enough to have a bed right next to the comp :)

lengstar

HSC
is physical age such a bother? isn't age in maturity more important?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
is physical age such a bother? isn't age in maturity more important?
age in maturity is bitch, cos even if you think that 16 year old girl is mature for her age, shes still only 16 and she isnt as experienced or mature as someone who is truly 18.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I find older guys more sexy :) but not too old!

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
gaah...!! older guys, younger guys...
it's not like you're getting married (ie don't take it so seirously): just make sure it's legal :p

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mei_ling03 said:
gaah...!! older guys, younger guys...
it's not like you're getting married (ie don't take it so seirously): just make sure it's legal :p
yes, legality is important. or else we get into murky waters.

and kids, 12 is not legal any which way you look at it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I think that has a lot to do with, that maturity of a person. Sure some 15 yr old girls go out with 27 year old guys but I'm sure they have similar maturity levels, and I'm not saying 15 yr old girls are mature either.... a lot of girls do it for status too which is sad but won't stop them doing it. It all just comes down to how you both relate to each other in the end... but some things are illegal for reasons.

The biggest difference in ages I've experienced is being 3 years my girlfriends junior.. and its not even an issue because we both have the maturity of 14 year olds... Nothing bothers me more than seeing someone so mature its like a 40yr old person full of seriousness and cynacism and deep thought stuck inside a person who is 16 or 18.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
the majority of the guys my age(18) that I know (through high school) are fucktards and I doubt they would be able to hold down a girlfriend for long. Every guy my age that I've ever gone out with treated me like shit. They are much more suited to the year 7 and year 8 girls that they prefer to go out with

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
AsyLum said:
and kids, 12 is not legal any which way you look at it.
Well gee Ma, I'm glad I was able to come onto BOS just so you could teach me that vital lesson. I feel so...enlightened. I knew I came here for a reason.

mija

HSC
glycerine said:
myself, i've always gone for older guys...my current bf is 2 1/2 yrs older and he's one of the younger ones... when i was 14-15 i always went for older guys (like 20/21 yr olds, occasionally older)
how the hell do you get these guys?

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
I say give it a try and if it doesn't work, oh well.

AsyLum said:
two words:

Sugar Daddy
Does the person in your avatar say "what are you doing?" in chinese?

BabySilver

HSC
I don'[t really have a limit. take each guy on his own value. I'm 24, I was going out with a 42 yerold for like a month last year till i found out that when he goes out clubbing (shock enough in himself) he takes hard drugs at the same time... not mystyle. have recently met a 20yo who seems to have his head on stright enough, aprently has been eyeing me off. then again a guy my own age says he can't tell me if he wants a full on relationship till afer he sleeps with me.. and expect me to fall for it.. So basically i take each guy for face value.. no premade decisions on age.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
phantom limb said:
i am 17 and i am sort of "seeing someone" who is almost 24... eeeeeee

hehe dont worry :) my boyfriend turns 24 in about 3 weeks and ive only just turned 17... but then again, my parents dont know.. and we've been going out for 6 months... my bad :rolleyes:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
phantom limb said:
yeah, he is 24 in just under a month. hahaha if my parents ever found out i think i would die from the awkwardness.
i used to date a 22yr old (when i was 16), i told my parents he was 19. very smooth, hahaha.

how did ur parents take that?? cause i was gonna do that but then thought it would be unfair on my bf... yeah my parents arent fiinding out til im 18... then i can run away if they yell...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)