Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

too much fun

HSC
I find 20 year olds - 24 years olds ( i am 17) really damn attractive, but hey thats just me.

Saccharine

bungee-jumping muggle
HSC
It depends on the age of the younger person in the relationship, I guess. But.. anything over 6+ years might be too much.

xtcy

HSC
I find 20 year olds - 24 years olds ( i am 17) really damn attractive, but hey thats just me.
mm yeah older guys are definitely more attractive
i guess it's just the maturity that comes with it

evilflic

Supreme Member
Roseville/Chatswood (Sydney)... soon to be St Luci
HSC
I think age gap is fairly insignificant compared with maturity. Personally, for people who are 20+, I think anything more than a 6 year age gap is a bit weird. Even 6 years is a bit of a stretch.
But under 20, I'd put 3 years as a MAXIMUM age gap. When I was 15, I dated an 18 year old. At the time it seemed fine, but now, looking back, it creeps me out a little (since I'm 18 now, and couldn't imagine a guy my age with a 15-year-old girl).
I know of a few couples where there's a 4 or 5 year age gap, eg. 16 dating 21, 16 dating 20. I find it pretty weird.

princess_nic

HSC
Im 16 and dating a 21 yr old, there are times when it gets difficult, but basically were awesome together, we fit together really well, our age gap is 5 years, and its nearly pushing it, i think anything over that isnt going to work, cause at our age were basically at completly different stages, but somehow its working for us now.

k2nv

HSC
Oh wow. Personally, I've dated guys only ever older than me. But it's always been within 4-5 years range. But yeah - it shouldn't matter. Of course most girls these days are always going for older guys. From what I've seen there may be a reason for that. Younger girls tend to go for older guys cus they're more mature. Older guys going for younger girls is cus chicks their age have .. gone a bit slutty ? And bitchy?

PattieBoi

HSC
I don't think age should matter.

Personally, right now I have a really really REALLY intense infatuation for someone that's 11 years older than me. I'm talking INTENSE. Willing to do EVERYTHING....

HSC
Oh wow. Personally, I've dated guys only ever older than me. But it's always been within 4-5 years range. But yeah - it shouldn't matter. Of course most girls these days are always going for older guys. From what I've seen there may be a reason for that. Younger girls tend to go for older guys cus they're more mature. Older guys going for younger girls is cus chicks their age have .. gone a bit slutty ? And bitchy?
no boys my age like girls your age because you're immature and easily manipulated plus cheap and put out like little sluts.

therefore win for us.

its note even a real relationship to us, we dont have to take you out much or converse with you at our own level, we just dumb it all down, make you feel special, fuck ur box etc its really simple.

16yr old girls r dumb. 21 yr old boys know and thusly take advantage of this and ur box

why bother with chicks our age who actually have some sort of maturity etc and we would have to act our age, converse maturely about mature issues etc. or we could have some dumb 16yr old slut to fuck.

ps dont ban me this was all very good advice and the complete truth and yes it does contain swearing but it is all slightly relevant and there are no person attacks, thank you

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
I don't think age should matter.

Personally, right now I have a really really REALLY intense infatuation for someone that's 11 years older than me. I'm talking INTENSE. Willing to do EVERYTHING....
uh good luck with that

its pretty rare for a lady to be interested in a guy thats like 11 years younger?

unless you're gay, then disregard what i said

princess_nic

HSC
no boys my age like girls your age because you're immature and easily manipulated plus cheap and put out like little sluts.

therefore win for us.

its note even a real relationship to us, we dont have to take you out much or converse with you at our own level, we just dumb it all down, make you feel special, fuck ur box etc its really simple.

16yr old girls r dumb. 21 yr old boys know and thusly take advantage of this and ur box

why bother with chicks our age who actually have some sort of maturity etc and we would have to act our age, converse maturely about mature issues etc. or we could have some dumb 16yr old slut to fuck.

ps dont ban me this was all very good advice and the complete truth and yes it does contain swearing but it is all slightly relevant and there are no person attacks, thank you
i dont see how any of this is your business. not all 16 yr old girls are sluts and not all 21 yr old boys are after sex, aparently ur part of the like 80% of boys that are after just sex. but for your information their are plenty out there that are generally nice guys.

thatjayderig

HSC
I think that age is only a number, maturity is all that matters, if your thinking baout the relationship long term its all good i think. People myt throw shit at u by saying ur in a pedofyle world but thats shit u wil have 2 ignore
go 4 it
:]

HSC
i dont see how any of this is your business. not all 16 yr old girls are sluts and not all 21 yr old boys are after sex, aparently ur part of the like 80% of boys that are after just sex. but for your information their are plenty out there that are generally nice guys.
um no actually im just stating a fact

boys my age do not regard girls your age as equals, therefore less respect etc less effort plus all the benefits of a girl our age (minus the intellectual connection but most boys could give a fuck bout that)

my whole point is being confirmed by your denial of this fact, if 16yr old girls were smarter they would have caught on by now, but in an interesting paradox, if they were smarter they wouldnt be targeted and as desirable to be partners/sex objects.

but please continue with your misinformed yr11 knowledge of how boys work and only some just want sex etc etc, its going to get you far lol

HSC
I think that age is only a number, maturity is all that matters, if your thinking baout the relationship long term its all good i think. People myt throw shit at u by saying ur in a pedofyle world but thats shit u wil have 2 ignore
go 4 it
did you spell most of this post incorrectly on purpose?

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
go 4 it

uhhh your choosing to give advice to someone about maturity, and yet... look at your fucking writing man!! who the fuck spells might like myt.

BOLD evidently mature.

kaylaa24

HSC
yeah it depends on your goals in life and what you both want.
your still growing up and having fun,exploring while hes already done that in the end he would weigh you done in your social life probley.

starlight190

HSC
2 yrs difference is my maximum - maybe 3 yrs (oldest limit)
youngest limit for me would be around the same age as me

Jezzk

HSC
As long as they're at the same level of thinking, it shouldn't matter at all...

boobarella

HSC
Im attracted to sean from the biggest loser he looks nearly 40 lol I think he's sexy...that so wrong? Hope he gets a white shirt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)