Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.3%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 594 34.8%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

iNerd

Banned
HSC
the younger you are the more age matters. cause there the fact of maturity to take into account. and how females mature three years faster than males (despite the fact males still chose to disbelieve this) and so when your young like say 15 2-3 ages is already pretty significant. but once you reach like 35 and the age difference is like 12, it doesn't really matter, Cause maturity is basically the same.

but truth be told. it's really up to who you like. my mum and dad had an age gap of 9 years, their divorced now and my step mom and dad have an age gap of 12 years. so yer, im not too fussed about age gap. but right now i wouldn't date any one more that 2-3 years above or below

Rabbitoh

HSC
i dont see how any of this is your business. not all 16 yr old girls are sluts and not all 21 yr old boys are after sex, aparently ur part of the like 80% of boys that are after just sex. but for your information their are plenty out there that are generally nice guys.
I'm a nice guy who wants sex. Where do I fit in to this?

HSC
Age Difference...

I know someone who is 17 (female) and is dating a 22yo (male).
Some people think the age difference is too big, but others find it ok.

So, personally, what age difference between a couple do you think is 'too big'?

imoO

HSC
Re: Age Difference...

There's nothing to big. As long as it moves :D

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Re: Age Difference...

My fiance and I have six years. When you're under 16 or 17, that age gap is massive and a little disturbing. In a few years, no one bats an eyelid. I do however think that when they're old enough to be a parent or a parents sibling, it's a little bit disturbing...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
My sisters 20, her boyfriend is 37. Shes very old for her age, while he can be likened to an eight year old. They meet somewhere in the middle.

molly45

HSC
my boyfriend is 4 years and a day older than me. I turn 18 in june and hes 22 in june. I dont mind and honestly dont see the maturity difference but anymore than that and it would be wierd i reckon....

evil_kitten

HSC
i'm currently dating a 30 yr old, and i turn 18 in december
while initially this would look wrong, we have been close friends for quite a long time and everybody that knows both has always said that we would be good together.
i dont see a problem with age differences as long as your not just jumping into a relationship with someone you barely know and have nothing in common with. the more important things are how well you get along and both of your maturity levels.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
What would a 30 year old have in common with an 18 year old? Any 30 year old who can only get along with someone that young, has some pretty major issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)