Alexander (SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
miss_b said:
LOTR!!

I watched it and at the beginning i thought, "hmm, this is pretty boring but everyone says it's good, so i probably will get better"...

An hour later, "ok, this has to get good some time soon"

Two hours in, "wait a minute, when did i fall asleep?"

At the end, "why the fuck did everyone like it?!"
LOTR was better than Alexander.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
jumb said:
LOTR was better than Alexander.
No way...

LOTR felt like it would never end...

It's the only movie i have seen that i didn't enjoy...

X

xeuyrawp

I saw the movie yesterday, and I feel that I need to revive this old thread to comment.

Don't see it. It is such a waste of time and is full of trash. The entire movie is summarised by the Director in the director's commentary when he says that he changed the (real) Persian capital from Persepolis to Babylon because people haven't heard of Persepolis. Apparently, he also wanted to put the Tower of Babylon in the background as it would look cool.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Really now? Frankly I would've expected better of Ollie Stone.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
bong_head said:
Has anybody seen this movie yet? I HATED this movie. It just dragged on and on to the point where I was happy to see the movie end.

Alexander the Great - perhaps one of the greatest conquerors in the world and he was gay. Who would have thought?

I also HATED this movie....I'll never get those 3hrs of my life bck man. I saw it at the movies, which made it worse. The worst $12 I ever spent.

And I don't think the movie was implying that he was gay, cos remember his father said that having an emotional love between 2 men is ok, but physical is wrong. So I think him and his friend were just emoitonally gay...lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)