All pubs, clubs in NSW face 2am closing (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
well I think that in very few cases tougher laws would be the only solution

However in this case I have seen that extra police and tougher laws are the only way forward...

I still love it when police strut up to drunken people being violent and anti-social and ask them to move on - they don't, they swing a punch at the cop, connects with cop, cop rolls with punch, cop rolls back and on way through flicks baton and smacks the person on the arm (causing them to collapse to the ground in total surprise)...

Serves them right for leading overpaid underworked lives where they have so much capital to spend on alcohol and drugs.

I am not against having a drink or even getting tipsy but am against losing all dignity and thought process simply because of alcohol.
Jesus fuck you are an absolute scumbag moron. I understand that you want to choose some shitty job where you feel self satisfied about seeing people die in motor accidents, but fuck off having a go at other people for actually contributing far more to society than one povo ambo with a messiah complex does, okay?

ASNSWR127

HSC
L i L O said:
LOL
You people are fucking sad.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH GOING TO CLUBS?
It's a normal part of most young peoples' lives.. try it some time. If you can drag your ass away from the computer.

I didn't brag about how awesome my social life was, I merely stated that I'd be pissed off if they closed clubs at 2 am.

Big deal.
Nothing is wrong with going to clubs...

It is drinking to excess and having a social life which relies heavily on alcohol that is the issue here.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Noooooo..... Just as I found out that good beer is best bought on teh internets!
IT JUST ARRIVED TODAY

Like the final Jew smuggled out of Poland, we know there will be no more crossing the border :(

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
yeah except for the whole possibility of death...
Yeah because Marijuana, Ecstacy, Speed and Acid are all infinitely more dangerous than alcohol and cigarettes.

For a wannabe doctor-lite, you sure are fucking ignorant of medical information.

ASNSWR127

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Jesus fuck you are an absolute scumbag moron. I understand that you want to choose some shitty job where you feel self satisfied about seeing people die in motor accidents, but fuck off having a go at other people for actually contributing far more to society than one povo ambo with a messiah complex does, okay?
oi captain cocksucker shut the fuck up you self indulgent fucking nothingness

what on earth gives you people the right to feel that they own the planet?

Why the fuck don't you shut up and take advice from those that see things for real for a change? People like you in your unlimited arrogance believe that you know everything there is to know and will not be advised, so shut the fuck up until you show me some sort of even remote intelligence and understanding of the way the real world works you arrogant little money licker

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
L i L O said:
NB: HSC: 2005

Clearly you need a fucking life.
Just as an aside, there are a huge stack of Uni forums that are heavily used. Don't be so solipsistic.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
L i L O said:
NB: HSC: 2005

Clearly you need a fucking life.
In fact, maybe a life that relies heavily on drinking alcohol.

Oh, wait, that's called alcoholism you bogan slut.

ASNSWR127

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
He's not even an ambo yet.

It's like an international law student claiming he will soon single-handedly bring about world peace.

What an assssshole.
YOu are a fuckwit as well

I volunteer (you people wouldn;t even know the meaning of the word) with an emergency pre-hospital agency that provides care for those that require it.

I have seen people die, seen them be disabled and see them have their lives change forever as a result of this

Have you ever done CPR on a young woman the same age as your GF whilst she was still convulsing as a result of a GHB overdose? watch her lurch up and down whilst trying to do compressions?

No, so shut the fuck with that assuming shit that you can't back.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
In a related note: people that go clubbing are fucking retarded and are probably the main reason our generation is in so much debt.

L i L O

HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
Nothing is wrong with going to clubs...

It is drinking to excess and having a social life which relies heavily on alcohol that is the issue here.
I agree with the 'drinking to excess' part - I never said I get so shitfaced that I can't walk/need to go to hospital.

As for the social life bit... it's pretty hard in this day and age not to have a social life that includes alot of alcohol consumption. Unless your social life revolves around BEING A SMARTARSE NET HERO *cough* jb_nc *cough*

For example.. (in most cases)

Go clubbing - there will be ALCOHOL
Parties/Birthday celebrations - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to concerts/gigs - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to the footy - there will be ALCOHOL

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Captain Hero said:
In a related note: people that go clubbing are fucking retarded and are probably the main reason our generation is in so much debt.
No way dude, wait till I bring in the big bucks after I finish my Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fashion Design/Bachelor of Journalism!! Fuck yeah!!

HalcyonSky

HSC
hahah

Only reason she's getting so worked up is because every insult is amazingly accurate

ASNSWR127

HSC
Darnie said:
ASNSWR127, if you want to become an ambo driver, why are you doing a bachelor of nursing instead of one for a paramedic?
Because I cant pay for leisure study and I want to Nurse with RAAF first because the pay for it :) and it gets me a lot of pre-hospital care experience (battlefield retrieval etc) plus the bachelor of clinical practice is not recognised by the ASNSW and won't be for another few years so I would still have to do time on the road as a student paramedic rather than as an IC (intensive Care) Paramedic

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
YOu are a fuckwit as well

I volunteer (you people wouldn;t even know the meaning of the word) with an emergency pre-hospital agency that provides care for those that require it.

I have seen people die, seen them be disabled and see them have their lives change forever as a result of this

Have you ever done CPR on a young woman the same age as your GF whilst she was still convulsing as a result of a GHB overdose? watch her lurch up and down whilst trying to do compressions?

No, so shut the fuck with that assuming shit that you can't back.
Yeah so we should outlaw everything dangerous. Nice argument shitbag. Yeah I love how because we don't want to take up some underpaid government job we're thankless vagrants. Way to personally install and maintain that chip on your shoulder.

Have you ever had to choose whether to buy coke or speed, based on how fucked up you want to get that night and only having 800 to spend? No, of course not. You don't know the meaning of the word 'money.

Also, the thought of you giving CPR to some chick tripping out is fucking hilarious. It's like a benny hill skit.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
L i L O said:
I agree with the 'drinking to excess' part - I never said I get so shitfaced that I can't walk/need to go to hospital.

As for the social life bit... it's pretty hard in this day and age not to have a social life that includes alot of alcohol consumption. Unless your social life revolves around BEING A SMARTARSE NET HERO *cough* jb_nc *cough*

For example.. (in most cases)

Go clubbing - there will be ALCOHOL
Parties/Birthday celebrations - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to concerts/gigs - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to the footy - there will be ALCOHOL
Go to an oil well - there will be BLOOD

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
oi captain cocksucker shut the fuck up you self indulgent fucking nothingness

what on earth gives you people the right to feel that they own the planet?

Why the fuck don't you shut up and take advice from those that see things for real for a change? People like you in your unlimited arrogance believe that you know everything there is to know and will not be advised, so shut the fuck up until you show me some sort of even remote intelligence and understanding of the way the real world works you arrogant little money licker
lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)