All pubs, clubs in NSW face 2am closing (1 Viewer)

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
lol @ this thread its hip to be square.

Back on track, clubbing is for retards and sluts. retards trying to pick up said sluts. give me a solid binge sesh at the local over clubbing any day. also this is stupid, everyone knows the majority of ods and alcohol drinking too mcuhness is caused by women trying to keep up with men and getting fucked up and not being able to handle it like a man. so ban women?

ASNSWR127

HSC
Captain Hero said:
I'm not taking a stab at what he does you ignorant fool. What I'm saying is he's chosen a profession where he will be underpaid for how he overall services the community, ja? He knows this choice, so he has absolutely no fucking right to rant about what others do with their income.

The man has a general problem with capitalism as well, which is just monstrously retarded.

No not so mush a problem with capitalism, rather a problem with the current distribution of wealth (social democratic sort of chap that I am)...

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
What did you get?

My ones haven't come yet. :( I think I may get more to stock up like it's December '99 all over again.
The Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier. The Case of 20 x 500mL. Arrived today, ordered Friday

X

xeuyrawp

Captain Hero said:
I'm not taking a stab at what he does you ignorant fool. What I'm saying is he's chosen a profession where he will be underpaid for how he overall services the community, ja? He knows this choice, so he has absolutely no fucking right to rant about what others do with their income.
Exactly... You can't constantly whinge about your profession when you're fully cognisant of what it'll entail.

HalcyonSky

HSC
the real solution is to fit people with blood-alcohol level recording microchips which release antabuse into the system once a certain amount of alcohol has been consumed, making them violently ill and strongly encouraging them to not hit that limit

ASNSWR127

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Exactly... You can't constantly whinge about your profession when you're fully cognisant of what it'll entail.
Hang on at what stage was I whinging about my profession??

Of course HSU should push for better pay than what is current for the ASNSW but that wasn't part of the topic here.

I was simply trying to explain what happens on the streets every night that most people don't see until it affects them (negatively) directly. Captain dick over there stretched it out to something different...

ASNSWR127

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
A "social democrat" may well advocate changing the system. I'd probably agree with you on some things.

But its totally unreasonable to blame people for playing within the current "rules" of the system and being successful.
No it isn't

Conscience is a wonderful thing...

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
You love seeing cops beating up on drunks that lead overpaid underworked lives, where they have money and spend it on things they like.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
nandayo said:
Start fucking someone who majors in organic chem, perhaps?
Making MDMA isn't hard at all. A first year chemistry student would be fine!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
It's only if you have access to controlled substances that are very hard to obtain.
They key is safrole oil which can be obtained through steam distillation of various plants which lurk in the Australian country side. Other than that, I don't think anything can't be either (a) located or (b) substitute or derived chemically from freely avaliable things.

nandayo

ismist
HSC
staticsiscool said:
lol @ this thread its hip to be square.

Back on track, clubbing is for retards and sluts. retards trying to pick up said sluts. give me a solid binge sesh at the local over clubbing any day. also this is stupid, everyone knows the majority of ods and alcohol drinking too mcuhness is caused by women trying to keep up with men and getting fucked up and not being able to handle it like a man. so ban women?
Most of the people I know who limit their social lives entirely to 'the local' are either parochial fucktards with no taste, bogans, people with no access to transport or Raymond the local homeless man who smells of lighter fluid and prawns.

Seriously though - your local pub is fine...occasionally. But if you have a genuine interest in electronica or even a lot of independent music, clubs are the pretty much the only option (exc. concerts) considering thats where the majority of good DJs and other acts play.

Also, for someone who's so sexist, I'm surprised you don't exalt clubbing for the abundance of sluts.

TSBRAH

HSC
ROFL AT THE NINJA JEW that bastard
mdma wud be hard to make and expensive

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
lol.

I dont like electronica. Reminds me of the russian kid at school.

I live in a small town dude. We have 3 pubs. No clubs. Therefore no clubbing. Except when people can be fucked driving 1.5hrs to wagga. Also no live musics. Unless you go to wagga for dusty days once a year or canberra. Foreshore is gunna be good. I was being majorly sarcastic bloke. Nothing against women folk. But srs clubs suck, they hurt my ears. Going to one this weekend actually. Actually several. In Melbourne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)