Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I would like to dedicate this thread to bitching about immature, childish assholes who just don't seem to stfu in lectures, and continuously disrupting other people who are there to learn.

A group of girls was sitting behind me and some friends today, and every single one of us was ready to turn around and bitch slap this one particular chick who found it funny to make comments on everything the lecturer says. It was pathetic and annoying and disruptive. And she was also unknowingly kicking my seat (not hard, but still enough for me to feel it). I don't know if she was doing it on purpose..but I guess she had no reason to because I have never seen her before. If so, she is more of a retard than she already appears to be.

But long story short, I always thought university was a place for respectable, mature, capable people, but how that particular chick proves me wrong. And jugding from the angry comments on WebCT's social chat forums about assholes who just don't shut up in lectures, I guess there are plenty of those kinds of people. OR they might be all talking about the same person.

/end rant

L

LaraB

funky_a said:
I would like to dedicate this thread to bitching about immature, childish assholes who just don't seem to stfu in lectures, and continuously disrupting other people who are there to learn.

A group of girls was sitting behind me and some friends today, and every single one of us was ready to turn around and bitch slap this one particular chick who found it funny to make comments on everything the lecturer says. It was pathetic and annoying and disruptive. And she was also unknowingly kicking my seat (not hard, but still enough for me to feel it). I don't know if she was doing it on purpose..but I guess she had no reason to because I have never seen her before. If so, she is more of a retard than she already appears to be.

But long story short, I always thought university was a place for respectable, mature, capable people, but how that particular chick proves me wrong. And jugding from the angry comments on WebCT's social chat forums about assholes who just don't shut up in lectures, I guess there are plenty of those kinds of people. OR they might be all talking about the same person.

/end rant
haha lol i think a lot of people assume uni people will be more mature but i guess a lot of them are the same people you were at school with so i don't know why we all think everyone will grow up...lol people should though...coz its annoying..i mean geez u pay so much to be there you think you'd wanna use the time effectively...

seriously, just tell em to shut up... it works

its always good in a huge lecture hall when a lecturer picks out a person n full makes an example of them for talking or answering their mobile or whatever - they dont tend to come back th enext few weeks:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, I know how you feel. There's this group of guys and girls in the tourism course who constantly come into class late (and they make sure that they are known that they are coming into the room), they leave their phones on loud or talk on their phones all through class, listen to music really loud and they talk. Whats worse, is when an assignment is just about due they come up to people and expect them to do their whole assignment for them :mad: People like that really piss me off. grr :mad: Oh well, its not the whole course thats like that, thankfully.

But there is also this other guy, who constantly questions everything. Ok, I know he's just trying to show an interest and learn, but questioning everything? Some of us want to go home after class and we don't want to be kept in class longer than we have to!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Actually, I don't see why just because we came straight of highschool makes us immature. But anyway, there are times to be immature and other times not. And I think maturity is very useful in a packed lecture hall with other people around you and probably thinking "o.m.g that person is an effing retard".

I'm not willing to swear at them because that is kinda scooping down to their level, but I think even if someone is to say "Can you guys please keep it down?", they would be even more childish and say something pathetic like "no, YOU keep it down".

Honestly, you have to sit near this person to understand how annoying and retarded she seems.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Oh, I know how you feel. There's this group of guys and girls in the tourism course who constantly come into class late (and they make sure that they are known that they are coming into the room), they leave their phones on loud or talk on their phones all through class, listen to music really loud and they talk. Whats worse, is when an assignment is just about due they come up to people and expect them to do their whole assignment for them :mad: People like that really piss me off. grr :mad: Oh well, its not the whole course thats like that, thankfully.

But there is also this other guy, who constantly questions everything. Ok, I know he's just trying to show an interest and learn, but questioning everything? Some of us want to go home after class and we don't want to be kept in class longer than we have to!
omg yeah i know what you mean..

this guy in a lot of my classes..never turns up to class, never does any work straight out asked me for a copy of my assignment to 'help him' even though he told me a few days before he'd finished....damn liar...

and what pisses me off the most is he does just as well marks wise from doing f*ck all and from leeching off other peopel who are stupid enough to hand over their work...and he knows all our lecturers and our tutors through family friends and stuff so he's hmnm..shalli say on their 'good side'...

i just feel like slappin him across the face sometimes...its so annoying when you work hard on something and then people come up and expect you just to hand it over..

L

LaraB

funky_a said:
Actually, I don't see why just because we came straight of highschool makes us immature. But anyway, there are times to be immature and other times not. And I think maturity is very useful in a packed lecture hall with other people around you and probably thinking "o.m.g that person is an effing retard".

I'm not willing to swear at them because that is kinda scooping down to their level, but I think even if someone is to say "Can you guys please keep it down?", they would be even more childish and say something pathetic like "no, YOU keep it down".

Honestly, you have to sit near this person to understand how annoying and retarded she seems.
oh no..i didnt mean being out of hjigh school means ur immatrue...im straight out of high school :p im just saying like i kinda dont get why when we all started uni.. well me and a lot ofmy friends at least...expected more maturity in class than at school and when you think about it there's no reason to think that coz if they're the same people that were around in high school and stuff and they were immature then, they're probly gonna be immature now

i guess coz its end of the semester there isnt much point..but it might be worth a word to your lecturer if they're pissing off a lot of people..i know some of my lecturers are really big on respecting other studens and have said that if you don't be quiet and attentive in lectures they'll ask you to leave

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh well. The best thing that you can do, is not let the people leech off you. As hard as it maybe. The people who leech somehow always seem to get better marks as well :rolleyes:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
funky_a said:

/end rant
LOL i know exactly who you're talking about cos i was there with you today bitching about them bwhaha.. man.. at least you don't have 2 of them, the most giggliest & immature ones, in your tutorial !! i swear, the whole class thinks they're on drugs. they act like they're 12 ffs. but yeh, today in the lec was pretty bad.. they just had to comment out loud every 2 minutes. fkn attention-seekers :chainsaw:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Annegelic said:
LOL i know exactly who you're talking about cos i was there with you today bitching about them bwhaha.. man.. at least you don't have 2 of them, the most giggliest & immature ones, in your tutorial !! i swear, the whole class thinks they're on drugs. they act like they're 12 ffs. but yeh, today in the lec was pretty bad.. they just had to comment out loud every 2 minutes. fkn attention-seekers :chainsaw:
ahahahaha. Tubz and I had a full bitching session on the way home.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
just a question.. wat nationality were they? or did they look?

klh

HSC
well no offence to uws but...we do attract alot of idiots and they usually drop out after 2nd year so you'll just have to deal withthem until then. i used to go to penrith and my classess were full of bums, especially in the computing classes they would tlak and talk until the tutor would just ask them to like signthe roll and go out and he wouldnt mark them down for it.
this is also in some other unis as well, its just another form of high school, meet friends and muck around. and these are the peopel who will leech off you, i understand how you feel...i spent like a week doing th eassignments only for them to like ask me can i have a look and then they share it around-i was stuck in a tutorial with all of the idiots.
no tha tim in second year, also in a different course, people are more mature at least most of those who muck around dont turn up to lectures so thats a thumbs up.

HSC
i find it effective if you approach the situation like this:

turn around

say 'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!'

when their like 'um hi'

go 'hey can u lyke shutup lyke'

and then turn around, their friends will laugh at them and make them feel humiliated, it works *thumbs up*

on a side note, i really don't understand why people leave their phones on loud...i don't even know what my ringonte is, its been on silent ever since i got it and i feel it vibrate all the time, it's efficient enough, i guess they want to show off their ringontes to show what 1337 taste in music they have (the majoirty of ringtones i hear are '1,2 step' 'dilemma' and 'whats luv' or 'how we do' hahahah they have cool taste in music :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol the best ringtone i've heard so far was my friend's mob in the lec. she had the star wars theme... im jealous >.<

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
it was directed at everyone who was whinging about ppl talking... stop bitching on the net about it.. especially lara b, stop WHINGING...

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
it is

glamour n glitz usualy is the ethnic chicks lol

who jus happen to be the ones who r hte loudest and talk the most

i can freely say it without being termed rascist cause im ethnic too

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
The most annoying, loud, dopey one of that group looked ethnic, like either greek, italian or leb. I mean no racism in that whatsoever so if people feel the need to see that as racism, I'm telling you to stfu in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)