Annoying A-holes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
William_Lawry said:
your pathetic.... i go 2 uni to study, i have my head buried in a book, i have no clue what a social life is.. blah blah..

i got 2 uni to stuff around, and its ppl like u who get cut when i get good marks, cause i dnt take it seriously...

one hint: stress less

and have sex

yeh its true i never see this dude around, his probably in the library the fkn nerd, oh wait im always there hmmm

dave apparantly our campus is the top rated for the eye candy factor,,2nd is penrith and 3rd is parra...according to some dude that goes to penrith

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
yeh its true i never see this dude around, his probably in the library the fkn nerd, oh wait im always there hmmm

dave apparantly our campus is the top rated for the eye candy factor,,2nd is penrith and 3rd is parra...according to some dude that goes to penrith
yeah our uni has mad hot people, good mixture of arabs, white (no blacks that ive seen)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
superbird said:
also i noticed this seems to be more of a problem at UWS. at UTS or any of the city uni's for that matter students shutup during lectures.
So you've been to UWS, UTS, USYD, UNSW AND MAQ now?

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:

cause like i said before all the glamour and glitz chicks go there.. who happen to be the same ones who talk in the lectures lol

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
William_Lawry said:
i have one kidney, do u hear me complaining??
was that supposed to make sense?

hiphophorray123 said:
as a girl, i would say penrith 1st, parra 2nd.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
funky_a said:
Moving onto chicks now are you? Penrith lacks man candy.
I should be more specific... there ARE some at kingswood but not werro. it just sucks that we don't talk to them :/

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Annegelic said:
I should be more specific... there ARE some at kingswood but not werro. it just sucks that we don't talk to them :/
I think we should go and sit in an engineering lecture next week.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Annegelic said:
good idea.
just say when :D
OR we could just spend our free time in front of X building, even though that is sad lol.
Or we could just wait until the holidays and then go on a clubbing spree and get ourselves some Josefs. I think I like that idea better!

Anne, I think someone is crushing on you *looks at Hiphop. wink wink nugde nugde*

FuQ

Banned
HSC
funky_a said:
I would like to dedicate this thread to bitching about immature, childish assholes who just don't seem to stfu in lectures, and continuously disrupting other people who are there to learn.

A group of girls was sitting behind me and some friends today, and every single one of us was ready to turn around and bitch slap this one particular chick who found it funny to make comments on everything the lecturer says. It was pathetic and annoying and disruptive. And she was also unknowingly kicking my seat (not hard, but still enough for me to feel it). I don't know if she was doing it on purpose..but I guess she had no reason to because I have never seen her before. If so, she is more of a retard than she already appears to be.

But long story short, I always thought university was a place for respectable, mature, capable people, but how that particular chick proves me wrong. And jugding from the angry comments on WebCT's social chat forums about assholes who just don't shut up in lectures, I guess there are plenty of those kinds of people. OR they might be all talking about the same person.

/end rant
Well have a fucking cry about it, go blame urself 4 not actually doing something about it on the spot if it really pissed u off that much. There's always gonna be people who would talk in lectures, it's not like every1 should shut up just 4 ur sake.

Considering ur goin 2 UWS, surely u should've expected any sorta shit 2 happen, let's face it, there's more hobos going to UWS like no other Uni.

So in the end take things into ur own hand or stfu...

sarevok

HSC
yeah. I mean obviously you gotta expect stuff like this to happen at uws, which has lower entrance scores and thus a larger quantity of retards.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Look. For you people who don't go to UWS and feel the need to diss it and it's student, can you fuck off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)