Another reason why god doesn't exist (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
YES. WITH THAT NEWS ARTICLE YOU HAVE REFUTED THE BELIEFS OF EVERY THEIST ON EARTH

praise b 2 allah for the sydney morning herald

K

katie_tully

It was more to do with the fact that enough people have been molested for ONE church to pay out several hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
If these children were not molested they would have grown up to be the next hitler.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Snaykew said:
Hey, they believe it clears them. If Hitler repented before he offed himself, he's in Heaven according to Christians.
*catholics.

With most other christians you only have to ask for forgiveness from god and genuinlely be repentent then god will forgive you and you can get into heaven. Of course god never had any problem with pushing people whilst they are still on earth,so have at them

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
*catholics.

With most other christians you only have to ask for forgiveness from god and genuinlely be repentent then god will forgive you and you can get into heaven. Of course god never had any problem with pushing people whilst they are still on earth,so have at them
I don't know, it's what those people said at scripture. :p When I asked what Hell was like they said it was everything opposite of what you wanted, then I asked about homosexuals who had a pain fetish. >_>

Anyways, is someone saying that engaging in sexual activities of the same sex is not homosexual? :/

Also, is there anywhere in the Bible which states clergy must practice celibacy? Infact, does the Bible even mention a centralised church with a figurehead? :/

K

katie_tully

Who the fuck cares, he's a tool anyway. Atleast the last Pope was progressive. This guy is such a fuckwit he still wont agree to letting Catholic missionaries hand out condoms to stem the wave of HIV/AIDS in Africa and South America.
Aha. Hitler Youth. :s

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Who the fuck cares, he's a tool anyway. Atleast the last Pope was progressive. This guy is such a fuckwit he still wont agree to letting Catholic missionaries hand out condoms to stem the wave of HIV/AIDS in Africa and South America.
Aha. Hitler Youth. :s
yes. definitely. who cares about the history of a cornerstone of western culture

i mean 7/11 is only 20 minutes down the road

jimmayyy

HSC
katie_tully said:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/sexually-abused-to-get-760m-from-church-lawyers-say/2007/07/15/1184438148982.html

I hate the Catholic church for many reasons, but I think the gross misconduct of its clergy is the biggest reason. Nobody can tell me these are isolated incidents and only a small number of priests and clerrgymen molest children, I don't buy it. I think it's widespread and the fact the Church tries to cover it up or protects its own disgusts me.

I also think it's totally unnatural for a human being to abstain from any sexual activity for the duration of their lifetime. Is this what compells them to be paedophiles?
what an ignorant thread title and post. please obstain from sexual activity in the future yourself - i would truly hate to see the sort of idiotic drivel any of your offspring might one day pollute this board with.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
jimmayyy said:
what an ignorant thread title and post. please obstain from sexual activity in the future yourself - i would truly hate to see the sort of idiotic drivel any of your offspring might one day pollute this board with.
1. She has a baby.
2. The thread's name was in jest, I believe.
3. It's an issue, deal with it.

K

katie_tully

So, you're the only person thus far who has had any issue with this thread. This leads me to conclude that it is infact you who should abstain from procreating, for fear you should pollute the world with more uptight, anal clowns.

Excellent contribution though, I mean, neglecting to mention why you dislike the thread. Is that for fear of us proving you wrong, proving that you're capable of nothing more than moronic dribble?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
nharvey said:
Actually apostolic succession was broken in the catholic church after the great east-west schism in 1054, but whos counting..
Well, back that up with some proof but a Catholic will still tell you the line is unbroken, but then again, so will most Eastern churches.

X

xeuyrawp

Tulipa said:
Ohhh sorry :eek:
:rolleyes: Sarcasm smile ftw. Only sarcastic when I use it or excessive exclamation marks.

:eek:

Miles said:
Yeah but you only have sex with people who ACT like children.

FINE LINE ROB.
Wait til Starcraft comes out, baby. ;)

jb_nc said:
I wish people would stop going on about that. I think the writers were just happy to be able to stick a pun (petra/Peter) into the Bible. :-/

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Good 'ol Pope Benedict is stirring up the populace again.

He's making himself increasingly unpopular even within his own church.

Sorry, Protestants don't count guys, even though, you know, the bible kinda says they do. But shhhh!

I'm also probably going with the option that paedophilia is the safest/most likely outlet for priests, the kids are unlikely to tell (most of the time) out of guilt, fear, etc, unlikely to fight. And it's easier to cover up (back scratching, etc), than murder, etc.

sthcross.dude

HSC
jimmayyy said:
random insult with absolutely nothing to back it up. at least the OP had some evidence to support her claims.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)