Any SP fans? (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hmmm skeptical of this new album.
Pumpkins have had some awesome video clips. Lets see if they come up with something new and cool

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
By any chance have anyone seen the album cover for their album?
I love their video clips as well + their album covers + their photography for Rotten Apples.

I am a QT!

HSC
OMG! I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

I"M SOOORRYY I CAAAAAAN'T BE PEEEEEERFEECCTT!!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHH MOTHER FUCKERRSZZZ!!!!!

Ps, fuck you.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I am a QT! said:
OMG! I LOVE SIMPLE PLAN!!!

I"M SOOORRYY I CAAAAAAN'T BE PEEEEEERFEECCTT!!!!

OOOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHH MOTHER FUCKERRSZZZ!!!!!

Ps, fuck you.
WTF?

MAYBE IF I PUT IT IN REALLY BIG LETTERS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT
THE SMASHING PUMPKINS....
duh.

Loz240889

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
WTF?

MAYBE IF I PUT IT IN REALLY BIG LETTERS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT
THE SMASHING PUMPKINS....

duh.

I swear the letters come bigger than that though...

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
katietheskatie said:
unrecognised sarcasm itt
Oh well. That's what ppl get for not reading the topic post.

Latest news:

http://93x.com/blog.asp?id=404942&SBID=4444

According to MTV.com, Joshua Kuhl of Madison, Wisconsin, and Simon Brown of Rockford, Illinois, allegedly broke into a Chicago rehearsal space being used by the SMASHING PUMPKINS on Friday night and made off with three guitar picks and 39 photographs that police suspect the men may have tried to sell online, according to Chicago Police Department spokesman Marcel Bright. The pair were arrested Monday and charged with felony burglary aft:bomb: er other tenants of the building provided a description that led police to the suspects.

Bright did not know how many of the photos — which were briefly posted on PUMPKINS fan site Netphoria.org — were discovered during the arrests. According to Netphoria webmaster Andrew Pakula, one of the two suspects posted the photos along with information about the theft. Among the allegedly pilfered shots that Bright said police suspect were slated for use in the PUMPKINS' upcoming album packaging and promotional materials are images of Paris Hilton posing in front of an exploding bomb, the grim reaper at a podium featuring the presidential seal with a black-and-white PUMPKINS flag in the back, a person in a business suit wearing a devil mask while being crucified, five blond children saluting, a close-up of Corgan in a hoodie and another of him standing next to a topless woman.

The band's management released a statement on Tuesday confirming that the burglary had taken place. "The two people who are now in jail illegally gained access to the band's private space and stole various items belonging to them over the course of several hours while the band had left for the evening," the statement read. "The band's management says the group feels their rights have been violated by this crime and will always pursue their rights and the law to protect their property and the safety of themselves, their families and their fans."

Last edited:

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC

neafoo

HSC
to be honest i didnt like it.
but that doesnt mean it was bad.

ALLLICE

HSC
runtlocks said:
urrg, pretty awful cover
oh no...i thought that was a joke...but then i checked their myspace

urgg...but i don't really care so long as the music sounds good :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
oh fucking hell.
If this shit has anything to do with global warming......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)