anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

fral02

HSC
nah im not going.. me and friends are just goin to go to the beach everyday and shopping and etc...
but i going to queensland with family at the end of the year:)

DannyT

HSC
not going cuz its 4 deadshits
lol true! already had enough of them AT school.
hmm I don't really get wasted or do any of that shit.
Plus I'm going to Tokyo instead...wayyyyy more fun.
Hopefully swine flu will be gone by then otherwise I'll be quarantined and stuff for being an Australian.
Oh but I might miss the skanks ):

Last edited:

Miz Janani

HSC
Not going to schoolies because of stupid strict Indian parents. :(

But on the other hand, going on a trip of Europe in January with family.. :) I think that beats schoolies anyday.. :lol:

shady145

Banned
HSC
not going cuz its 4 deadshits
weee i'm a deadshit
MissMadiD: i was gonna do that to, but instead we changed our minds, freinds going to pilot school, defence force gap years for others so the plan got trashed

Freddie09

HSC
i refuse to take part such a degrading passtime as schoolies, and they make you pay for it! hm
i would much rather spend my time and money on a massive end of year bash and then head for the coast for a month or so.

Juraga

HSC
I'm not going.

Everyone organised without me, so I'm going up to queensland to see my half brother, nephews and nieces.

danrow55

HSC
N/A
I'm not going to schoolies - I plan to go overseas; it's always been a dream of mine.

Synergie

HSC
I would like to go to Schoolies but I'm not going because no one in my group would put their hand up to organise it. It was hard enough for me to organise a day of Paintball earlier in the year

evil_kitten

HSC
just wondering if there was anyone else in the class of 09 that isn't going to schoolies?

what are your reasons?

for me, my best friend moved to perth and was still going to be there so she wasn't going [she's since moved back but it's too late]. and my boyfriend isn't going either, and i'm not that close with any of the others from my school. [i changed schools in year eleven]. i don't drink, and i also didn't have a spare two thousand dollars to go to fiji with.
i'm not
in general, most of the people i know my age are less "friends to get wasted with" as "people i never ever want to see again"
and out of the few that are friends, most of them are moving far far away as soon as they can.
i'm moving to melbourne too. so i'm more likely to be saving up till november, then after the formal just basically making a run for it =)
oh and if i actually went to schoolies i would have to save up for ages, and end up passed out a fair but of the time anyway.
so i'm just gonna go visit my friends and move =)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok, TECHNICALLY, im not going to "schoolies" as such.

me and my two best friends however are going on a holiday, during schoolies time. its not booked through schoolies though, and its not to surfers or byron or anywhere like that.
we're just going to port stephens, just to relax, beach, and bum around. we're not going to get smashed off our faces.

however i just call it "schoolies" because i cant be fucked saying "holiday after the HSC"

so in this thread, when people say theyre not going to schoolies, does that mean ur not going to the traditional "schoolies", but you are still going on a holiday with friends somewhere just to relax?

or do you mean your not going on holidays at all?

evil_kitten

HSC
ok, TECHNICALLY, im not going to "schoolies" as such.

me and my two best friends however are going on a holiday, during schoolies time. its not booked through schoolies though, and its not to surfers or byron or anywhere like that.
we're just going to port stephens, just to relax, beach, and bum around. we're not going to get smashed off our faces.

however i just call it "schoolies" because i cant be fucked saying "holiday after the HSC"

so in this thread, when people say theyre not going to schoolies, does that mean ur not going to the traditional "schoolies", but you are still going on a holiday with friends somewhere just to relax?

or do you mean your not going on holidays at all?
i'm going on a holiday, but i'm probably not coming back =D

Miss Code

HSC
Im not going anywhere, I am saving as I'm heading to Ireland next year!!
I live in a holiday spot anyways so can head away close by if I wanted to but I dont want to instead I'll save my cash and party OS next year

evil_kitten

HSC
Im not going anywhere, I am saving as I'm heading to Ireland next year!!
I live in a holiday spot anyways so can head away close by if I wanted to but I dont want to instead I'll save my cash and party OS next year
ooo that sounds fun =)
i was gonna go over to Bristol, England at the end of the year. but then i decided the guy wasnt worth it.
and i'm too broke anyway lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)