Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
I am SO excited for schools, going to the Gold Coast! Schoolies isn't just a "Lets get drunk and f**k random people" situation, its a week long holidays where we can relax, escape from our parents/family/stress, enjoy the beach, drink and have fun, meet new people and party! I personally will be shopping like crazy and visiting all the theme parks with my friends! :)

HSC
Uni Grad
my schoolies will be about smoking a stick of dope every day, getting drunk every day, experimenting with various other recreational drugs, hooking up with random girls etc.

HSC
Uni Grad
My "Schoolies" involved me sitting at home watching re-runs of the 2009 Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions, FIFA 11 Career Mode, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and the like. Thoroughly refreshing.

I drank zero alcohol, screwed zero women and took zero drugs - but I still had tons of fun dishing out epic ownage with the pistol on Bad Company 2... oh priceless. 358 KILLS WITH A PISTOL. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this makes me f33l sad inside

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I am SO excited for schools, going to the Gold Coast! Schoolies isn't just a "Lets get drunk and f**k random people" situation, its a week long holidays where we can relax, escape from our parents/family/stress, enjoy the beach, drink and have fun, meet new people and party! I personally will be shopping like crazy and visiting all the theme parks with my friends! :)
Drink and have fun... yeah, that's totally not getting drunk and going to lead to you losing your inhibitions (and virginity).

Ah, so naive.

this makes me f33l sad inside
What? It was great. Then again I was 17 so I couldn't have drunk anything, I know no drug dealers and at the time I was still trying to pursue S..

Evamorgana

HSC
I have chosen not to go even though everyone else is and is pressuring me to go.

I cannot think of anything worse than spending a week around people getting drunk, hooking up with random girls, having a week long hangover and paying good money for the opportunity.
I agree- It's not my idea of fun either. Why is it that 'fun' always has to involve drugs and alcohol? Is feeling out of control and sick fun? Really? Does it have to be taken to dangerous extremes?

13abie

HSC
Although "lets get drunk and f**k random people" is a very, very important aspect of it.

HSC
Uni Grad
What? It was great. Then again I was 17 so I couldn't have drunk anything, I know no drug dealers and at the time I was still trying to pursue S..
umm i won't be 18 for another 9 months

that doesn't mean i can't drink...

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree- It's not my idea of fun either. Why is it that 'fun' always has to involve drugs and alcohol? Is feeling out of control and sick fun? Really? Does it have to be taken to dangerous extremes?
obviously you've never tried anything...

Bored as brew

HSC
what does having no money have to do with knowing where schoolies will be at?
goldy goes off its cunt, and yeah i wanna go there but can't
forster/tuncurry/taree - they're all retiree towns

u stupid cunt
bottom line, i'm going and you're not soooooo

eat a dick muppet

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Duh, because drugs and alcohol apparently mean getting laid. So watch out!

lol m8 you wouldn't have had to worry about losing your virginity
Yeah, because I wouldn't be allowed to go in the first place.

umm i won't be 18 for another 9 months

that doesn't mean i can't drink...
True, but I like to limit the amount of illegal stuff I do =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)