Anyone not going to schoolies? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, because I wouldn't be allowed to go in the first place.
i don't see any logic in that argument

my parents aren't letting me go to schoolies

that doesn't mean i can't go

seriously your parents aren't gonna disown you or starve you, they might be angry for a bit after you get back but then everything will be all sweet

True, but I like to limit the amount of illegal stuff I do =P
one of the many examples of why you are shit

Swazz

Jooocy
HSC
gold coast

every loose girl will be there

as long as you're not super ugly i.e. you're at least 5/10

you will get your dick wet
Ahh k sweet man, very informative and a systematic approach. I shall attempt ;)

*is being able to ride a surfboard a requirement? hahahha

HSC
Uni Grad
Ahh k sweet man, very informative and a systematic approach. I shall attempt ;)

*is being able to ride a surfboard a requirement? hahahha
not necessary

but it adds 1 point towards your rating out of 10

so can help if you're borderline ugly

HSC
Uni Grad
Can't really tell what gold coast sluts would classify as ugly. But I'm nothing painful to look at =/
most will be drunk and on pingers (white moon ftw, best ones)

i think 5+/10 and you'll be guaranteed to have a sore dick

Swazz

Jooocy
HSC
i don't see any reason why you wouldn't unless you're a mega christian or just boring

i suspect johann is the latter
Alcohol reduces the efficient operation of your nervous system, severely inhibiting your ability to get erections or feel the sensation. Screw that, get the girl drunk instead. Drink later.....

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
i don't see any reason why you wouldn't unless you're a mega christian or just boring

i suspect johann is the latter
Ever think of disliking the taste? + wanting to stay alert at all times so you don't get rolled by your mates.

HSC
Uni Grad
Ever think of disliking the taste? + wanting to stay alert at all times so you don't get rolled by your mates.
there is a drink for everyone br8

if you dislike the taste then i'm sure you'd like girl's drinks, alcopops etc.

raspberry UDL tastes like regular soft drink

and why are you mates with ppl who u think would rob you?

LonelyWolf

HSC
concerned about the female to male ratio at surfers this year. always more guys than girls, but they can always be fucked twice

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I wanna fucking get laid.

Tips?
Show up, and don't be crap and go talk to some of them. They'll let you get what you want. Maybe.

i don't see any logic in that argument

my parents aren't letting me go to schoolies

that doesn't mean i can't go

seriously your parents aren't gonna disown you or starve you, they might be angry for a bit after you get back but then everything will be all sweet

one of the many examples of why you are shit
m8, i got no money. How would I go if I have none of that, plus no one else I know is going there? Besides, ever seen Asian guys go to the Gold Coast? Certainly, I haven't seen them in the news reports about the bashings that go on there.

concerned about the female to male ratio at surfers this year. always more guys than girls, but they can always be fucked twice
But no one wants sloppy seconds.

(don't ask me how i know that term)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
there is a drink for everyone br8

if you dislike the taste then i'm sure you'd like girl's drinks, alcopops etc.

raspberry UDL tastes like regular soft drink

and why are you mates with ppl who u think would rob you?
lol no they "probably" wouldn't rob me, but they're like your average aussie mates, like I could prob expect coming out of a shower with no clothes to change into (I would take my clothes in the bathroom and lock the door, but if theirs no lock fml) as they would probably hide all of my clothes while I'm in the shower. Just to see my reaction.

And yeah I have tried those raspberry drinks alcopops things, it was like drinking a normal raspberry drink or something close to raspberry medicine. Bear I don't really like. Champagne is phizzy as fuck and taste worst than coke. Port is wtf, it was like drinking warm melting chocolate down your throat. I'm not much of a drinker, but then again I've been out maybe to one or two bars so far, I value the HSC more important than a few drinks. And I still just don't see the whole value in drinking. Like yeah okay is depresses you and relaxes you so you feel like you can do whatever you want. And I have felt it before, felt good, but in all honestly I'd rather remain a responsible partier. At least I'll be the guy you can rely on for safe trips home.

kfnmpah

HSC
lol no they "probably" wouldn't rob me, but they're like your average aussie mates, like I could prob expect coming out of a shower with no clothes to change into (I would take my clothes in the bathroom and lock the door, but if theirs no lock fml) as they would probably hide all of my clothes while I'm in the shower. Just to see my reaction.

And yeah I have tried those raspberry drinks alcopops things, it was like drinking a normal raspberry drink or something close to raspberry medicine. Beer I don't really like. Champagne is phizzy as fuck and taste worst than coke. Port is wtf, it was like drinking warm melting chocolate down your throat. I'm not much of a drinker, but then again I've been out maybe to one or two bars so far, I value the HSC more important than a few drinks. And I still just don't see the whole value in drinking. Like yeah okay is depresses you and relaxes you so you feel like you can do whatever you want. And I have felt it before, felt good, but in all honestly I'd rather remain a responsible partier. At least I'll be the guy you can rely on for safe trips home.
mate...

I agree, however. I seldom drink. I've been drunk like 5 times this year... good times.
That being said, it's schoolies! be about it! don't tell yourself you won't drink because if you end up wanting to you might feel guilty or something. I dunno.
Keep your options open and shit.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
mate...

I agree, however. I seldom drink. I've been drunk like 5 times this year... good times.
That being said, it's schoolies! be about it! don't tell yourself you won't drink because if you end up wanting to you might feel guilty or something. I dunno.
Keep your options open and shit.
lol yeah I agree :D I gotta chillax a bit more.

7oas7y

HSC
Hey guys,

Lemme just say a little something about Schoolies. First of all, I graduated in 2009, so I know what you've been through, and I know where you're heading. But as for Schoolies, I never went, and I have to say it is one of the few things that I have ever truly regretted.

1. When everyone gets back, they share stories, you see photos on facebook and ultimately you feel out of the loop.
2. You're at home or working while everyone is having fun at Schoolies.
3. You really don't save that much by not going. $1,000 or whatever you're spending really is worth a lifelong memory. And yeah if you get trashed or fuckin' shredded every night, you still will remember it, I guarantee.
4. It is a social experience, where you build new friendships, as well as form closer bonds with your current mates.

But a quick little tip, don't go there expecting to get laid, because you will not unless you actually make the effort to, just like the real world. You will not achieve anything unless you put the effort into it.

Anyway, just go to schoolies, it is an unforgettable experience that I wish I had been a part of.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Hey guys,

Lemme just say a little something about Schoolies. First of all, I graduated in 2009, so I know what you've been through, and I know where you're heading. But as for Schoolies, I never went, and I have to say it is one of the few things that I have ever truly regretted.

1. When everyone gets back, they share stories, you see photos on facebook and ultimately you feel out of the loop.
2. You're at home or working while everyone is having fun at Schoolies.
3. You really don't save that much by not going. $1,000 or whatever you're spending really is worth a lifelong memory. And yeah if you get trashed or fuckin' shredded every night, you still will remember it, I guarantee.
4. It is a social experience, where you build new friendships, as well as form closer bonds with your current mates.

But a quick little tip, don't go there expecting to get laid, because you will not unless you actually make the effort to, just like the real world. You will not achieve anything unless you put the effort into it.

Anyway, just go to schoolies, it is an unforgettable experience that I wish I had been a part of.
this.

capomafioso393

HSC
whoever the op is, he is retarded, if you dont want to drink every day and hook up with random girls or take drugs, dont. if youre so naive that you think its a holiday thats purely about getting wasted and laid then youre probably one of the people that didnt get invited to go to schoolies with anyone anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)