Applying in person at Coles, etc (1 Viewer)

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
The online recruitment system sucks! It takes too damn long and they make you keep waiting and waiting just to end up never hearing from them. :vcross:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
happy cup said:
The online recruitment system sucks! It takes too damn long and they make you keep waiting and waiting just to end up never hearing from them. :vcross:

they called me trice asking for diffent contacts ffs. hopefully i get this job or back to zero for me

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
they called me trice asking for diffent contacts ffs. hopefully i get this job or back to zero for me

serious? how annoying! good luck i hope u get it :)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
hey zabzu... hehehehe

yea there's still places....

funny thing is, i went into the manager's office the other day and was rummaging through these trays and saw a shit load of application forms just sitting there!

on the top of them was a bag of cookies lol!

yeah its just funny... looks like he hasn't even read/touched the application forms lol

ZabZu

HSC
Panda Bear said:
hey zabzu... hehehehe

yea there's still places....

funny thing is, i went into the manager's office the other day and was rummaging through these trays and saw a shit load of application forms just sitting there!

on the top of them was a bag of cookies lol!

yeah its just funny... looks like he hasn't even read/touched the application forms lol
haha Panda

It looks like lots of the people trying to apply are in the same situation as me and when Officeworks finally replies, they will probably already have other jobs.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The online application system is fucking stupid. It would be so much quicker for people looking for part time jobs at a particular store to just do it through the store manager. All I wanted was a nightstocking job, I don't want a fucking career, I don't see what the problem is with individual stores controlling their part time hiring.
all i want is like a nightfill job too but i cant do much its soo shitty i know exactly what u mean man :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)