Are you enjoying Year 11? (1 Viewer)

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
I cant really work out whether I like year 11 or not.

I like the freedom, and the free periods/home with permission, getting a seat on the bus, a better uniform. I slightly regret some of the subject picks and not having a teacher for ancient is killing me but...

I think I like it better than jnr years.

autumn-angel

HSC
No... year 11 is no different from year 10 to me in terms of workload and diffculty

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
not much difference in terms of workload and difficulty? :confused:
That would be the same for me strangely enough :)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I'm in year 10 but is doing preliminary maths ext 1 and I can tell you that I'm loving year 11 work so much better than year 10!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in year 10 but is doing preliminary maths ext 1 and I can tell you that I'm loving year 11 work so much better than year 10!
Argh! Accelerant...! lol. tehe, the irony and hypocracy in that :p

I'm glad you're enjoying your maths! Year 11 maths is very fun :p, but I can tell you that Ext. 1 in year 12 is very good. Hard shit, but fun (except inverse trigonometry >.<, my nemesis).

Emjoy year 10 first while you can though! :p

dux&src

HSC
Not enjoying it at all.

Hate my ancient history teacher. English is a bore. People immature. No free periods.. basically it's exactly the same as every other year.

Considering dropping out..

Fucking nothing to do at lunchtime because the school is in the middle of a semi-rural town and think they have great technology.. but they don't. Pathetic for a private school.

Urge to leave RISING!
well that's a change for the unpleasant innit :(

I have no free periods, the only time i get free periods are when my teacher is away and there is no cover or something along those circumstances :) Everyone in my year has this free period but during that free period i have a commitment to a school community service program ..:D
No free periods for me :(

semi-rural town :D well at least it's not completely rural :)

Jaylee42003

HSC
so, we have around 1.5 terms left until year 12.. Are you enjoying year 11?

I am. Year 11 is better than year 10. I can finally do subjects that i enjoy and subjects that i am good at (hence, stress free). No more pe and no more geography! My marks have improved dramatically since saying goodbye to the school certificate.:rofl: I think i studied more in year 10 than year 11 but year 11 is a breeze because of all the great teachers i have! :)

i don't want to go onto year 12. :mad1:
no more pe! No more geography!! :)

joseph123

HSC
So, we have around 1.5 terms left until Year 12.. Are you enjoying Year 11?

I am. Year 11 is better than Year 10. I can finally do subjects that I enjoy and subjects that I am good at (hence, stress free). NO MORE PE and NO MORE GEOGRAPHY! My marks have improved dramatically since saying goodbye to the School Certificate.:rofl: I think I studied more in Year 10 than Year 11 but Year 11 is a breeze because of all the great teachers I have! :)

I don't want to go onto Year 12. :mad1:
LOL I couldnt agree more! yr 11 is great - especially coz theres NO GEOGRAPHY and NO PE!!!!! :):):):):):)

nourhaydar

HSC
yep. im in yr 11 and am enjoying it much more than year 10! getting to do the subjects i enjoy is the upside, though i didnt get to do all of my first preference subjects because they didnt run at my school.. i would have realy loved to do economics :(
we also just got our half yearly reports and i am doing GREAT!! YAY!!

Zedez

HSC
It's fairly good. Free periods are great, particually since I live close to school and can get home easily, studying subjects you choose is great, and the teachers treat you slightly more like adults (some of them anyway, one of mine still thinks were in kindy) . But it is hard work, I have had to change my study habits completly.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
We don't have free periods, but I assume I will have some for next year. We don't have morning or afternoon classes either, but sigh... I'm picking up 4U Maths and History Extensioin which will mean that I have to wake up at 6' oclock in the morning and leave school at 6 pm ! How tragic :(

HSC
before i was sooo glad that we didnt have pe anymore... think about it.
PE can be a great big bludge. just fake sick or something when you have PE on.. then you just get to sit there doing nothing.

when you have assignments for PE, its most likely to be effects on blah blah blah. you can just write a whole page of crap and still get marks for it.

if its raining at our school and we have PE, we just watch a movie.

but above all. i still hate PE. just love how it can be a great big bludge.

pillar

HSC
PE was great lol we just played sport the whole time

Miss Code

HSC
Enjoy it while it last. Some days I start at 8am, and dont finish until what ever time. 9 frees a fortnight and have every second friday off. On that friday I have tutoring in the afternoon, and a skills thing in the day. Seriously enjoy it. I enjoy that it's like 55 school days left :D

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Enjoy it while it last. Some days I start at 8am, and dont finish until what ever time. 9 frees a fortnight and have every second friday off. On that friday I have tutoring in the afternoon, and a skills thing in the day. Seriously enjoy it. I enjoy that it's like 55 school days left :D
Early morning starts? nice. -_- (not).

I have no after school or before school lessons, although I can guarantee I will have to have some -_-

dux&src

HSC
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)