Are you looking for an HSC tutor to help you get the marks you want? (1 Viewer)

jcar

HSC
My name is Jess and I am in my second year at the University of Sydney doing a Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications). I completed my HSC in 2005 and was a recipient of the NSW Premier's Award for achieving band 6 in 6 of my subjects.

I am experienced in tutoring high school students and I am committed to helping you succeed! Whether you need motivation, assistance with study, or you want to excel in your subject, I would love to work with you and give you the skills you need to get the marks you want! I know the syllabus inside-out, as well as all the rules for getting a good UAI.

* Subjects include:
all levels of English (including extension 1 and 2)
Ancient History
Business Studies
Geography
Information Technology

* $25/hour

rdreamz

HSC
Dear: jess

my names rob. i run a tutoring business in frenchs forest. i am currently looking for teachers to assist with my classes. The pay is $20 an hour for a 4 hour shift.

please email r.dreamz.tuition@hotmail.com if interested

sincerely
rob dreamz

bilal.a

HSC
hey jess, thats really gud price, im struggling in math, n wondering if u tutor for math, as well as english advanced

Slim9

HSC
What is your number I need a tutor for business and English

jellybabii91

HSC
Hello, I am currently in year 11/12 at crestwood high school and in desperate need of an english tutor. I particularly need help in advanced english and extension 1 english. Please reply back~

littleyam

HSC
hey !
um i was wondering which area do you tutor in ?
Thanks

<3_littleyam*'`

imogenpeach

HSC
hey jess,
which suburbs do you tutor in, whats a number i can contact you on and what was your hsc mark for business studies
thanks

michael1990

HSC
Hi, if you would be able to tutor me in both Business Studies and Information Technology that would be awesome.

PM Me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)