are you rich? if yes, you're automatically a liberal voter. (1 Viewer)

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
I don't give a fuck about the single mother.

I don't give a fuck about anyone but myself and that's my right as a human being. I work hard for my money so what means some stupid cunt who can't use a condom deserves a subsidy?

That's right, nothing?

People aren't equal, people are smarter than others, more talented in other fields. Lefties always want to level the playing field and it doesn't work like that.

your right as a human being?
well im glad you support that right for everyone else

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Minimum wage increases destroys jobs and ruins familys. Kevin Rudd = Pacific Hills firing people
~*welcome to the ultimate theoretical economy~*

greekgun

HSC
I dont understand this stereotype... wasnt it John Howard who said that he wouldnt ever introduce GST, and that if he did he would get rid of some other tax and then ended up bring it in the GST and didnt get rid of the other tax?
wouldnt the rich oppose liberal because of this?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
On topic though, I'm upper middle class

==========---FUCKING SIG THAT SHIT---=============

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
I dont understand this stereotype... wasnt it John Howard who said that he wouldnt ever introduce GST, and that if he did he would get rid of some other tax and then ended up bring it in the GST and didnt get rid of the other tax?
Rich liberals only buy fresh fruit and vegetables. And condoms (not tampons) so they dont care !!!!!!!!!!

Lentern

HSC
Comrade, who spends a greater percentage of their wage on goods and services? The GST was simply a strategy of unloading a portion of the tax burden upon the aristocracy on to true blue fair dinkum aussie battlers who are working overtime to make ends meet. It was a tax inflicted not upon their employment but on their whole life, from the moment they get up in the morning and brush their teeth to when they pull their old valiant in the driveway at 11pm the tax has been on their very existance, on their living, the toothpaste? TAXED, the international roast he had to get himself going? TAX, the hair cuts his kids needed? TAXED the petrol he was using to drive the car? TAXED/ It was the "spit in the face of true Australians" tax.

Lentern

HSC
More importantly, how do you define define?
Rofl, reminds me of "flacco's burnt offerings" which are basically a diary. He looks up "you" in the dictionary to which it says: the one or ones being addressed —used as the pronoun of the second person singular or plural in any grammatical relation except that of a possessive. Flacco then reflects to himself "is that really all I am?

HSC
I miss the days when I used to make actual contributions to this forum rather than occasional sarcastic one liners.

This is not what Habermas would have wanted :(

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I recall no such contributions

HSC
Yes well your judgements are respectively dismissed on the basis of 1) Catholocism and 2) taste in music.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
cathololololololo

/lick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)