Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Trigger189 said:
how awesome was that girl with the flowers in her hair? When she first started I thought she was one of those awful ones, but she sure fooled me. She's my favourite from all the auditions
same with me, i laughed at her at first thinking she was someone there for a bit of fun. then she was good

troika

HSC
N/A
i hate the fact that the judges put through some people just because they felt sorry for them or purely for their looks. e.g. the mother who just gave birth, the 16 yr old boy who cried in front of them and auditioned twice.

there was this really standout dude who had an amazing, soulful voice. he shits all over Guy. i forgot his name and i know this might be too early to say, but i think he will win.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
troika said:
i hate the fact that the judges put through some people just because they felt sorry for them or purely for their looks. e.g. the mother who just gave birth, the 16 yr old boy who cried in front of them and auditioned twice.

there was this really standout dude who had an amazing, soulful voice. he shits all over Guy. i forgot his name and i know this might be too early to say, but i think he will win.
i know who you mean but he sounds a bit like guy and he has a bit of a fro so i don't think he will, i don't think people will let him, he was fantastic though

troika

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
i know who you mean but he sounds a bit like guy and he has a bit of a fro so i don't think he will, i don't think people will let him, he was fantastic though
he should win though cos he was the only singer who really caught my eye. i predict he will win a recording contract regardless.

sunny

meh.
HSC
sunny said:
I went to one of the three days of auditions at the Convention centre for the first aid post at the auditions. My god.....its much worse when you hear them live.
rumour said:
Well, Did you make it?

I didn't get to watch it this week :(
I had to study :mad:

I wasn't there to audition! I was just there to man the first aid post at the auditions! So I stayed the entire day of auditioning.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
troika said:

which audition was he at? there was one guy with a kinda mini-afro in a white shirt that dicko let in "purely because you are cute", but i thought his voice was pretty good :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
when is australian idol? i love watching the people who can't sing/dance

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
bubz :D said:
which audition was he at? there was one guy with a kinda mini-afro in a white shirt that dicko let in "purely because you are cute", but i thought his voice was pretty good :p
Yeh I think thats the one they're talking about

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
i just saw flinn/fling/fing's audition. william hung is much more talented and better looking than he will ever be, no point having him. :p

sunny

meh.
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
how many ppl got injured?
Apparently on the first day of auditions there were people passing out in the lines cause they hadn't eaten at all cause they had been lining up since the night before.

The day I was there it was just people with sad stomaches from anxiety, and there was a guy with a bleeding nose, which was apparently normal for him.

C

CaR

nah...american idol's to err...american...@.@

Silverstone said:
Ugh, crappy season already.

Judges WAY too annoying for words.

Thank god for American Idol.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Abide said:
i just saw flinn/fling/fing's audition. william hung is much more talented
talented as in good to laugh at? or real talent?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Silverstone said:

They are annoying.. but I thought the American judges were annoying too :rolleyes: (except Simon- he was the only remotely 'good' judge)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Silverstone said:

I agree, the american idol judges were much more creative

btw, fantasia's single is currently no4 on the charts. i guess australians
liek similar music to americains... I personally didn't like it.

lengstar

HSC
anyone who sings unpretty by kasey chmabers is asking for a beating
damn that song sucks when it's sung by her
i can't stand watching people make fools of themselves, its such a turn off, especially shows like jackass.
i'm waiting till the final 12 and then might consider watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)