Autumn Results 2006 (2 Viewers)

pick me

HSC
GPA is grade point average i think and i dont know how to see your credit points either, all my platform web says when i go into it is that results will be released tomorrow.

colonial1770

HSC
don't we all...although last time the marks were supposed to be out 9am the next morning they came online early...around 11pm

Jacks

HSC
I want my marks now too!!! My marks should add up to 23 (well as far as calculating the GPA goes) is one form or another!

Anyway there should be a table detailing the total number of credit points you have achieved this year, overall in your course, your GPA etc, above any previous results. That said are you first years? If so perhaps that is why yours is not showing yet...oh well not long to wait.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
After how many semesters at uni, i still can't wait to get results. Too long to wait. I want them now :(

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
me too......i want to sleep, but this results thing is pissing me off, wish they were up now....maybe i'll just kill time by watchin tv lmao..i've gone thru this before, but this time i feel like i really need to see those results NOW!!! lol

= Jennifer =

HSC
plz uws give me my results now :p

if u dont i will :ninja: to come and attack the parramatta student centre :chainsaw:

after trying to converse with the staff there :argue: realising i am not getting anywhere :pain:

i will get mad :angry: :burn:

and the student centre lady will look at me like this :uhhuh:

and i will just have to do this :wave:

lol this is all just :spam: to entertain those eager students awaiting their results :rofl:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. tooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh suspenseeeeee..

= Jennifer =

HSC
if i remember correctly last year they had problems using platform web and they didnt come up until the afternoon :(

but i was one of the lucky ones who got them the night before from mysr :)

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
3 D's and a C :).. 2 marks off four D's..(damn you Australian History!!)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Oh my god. i failed Businss Law. im so upset. it was the unit i most didnt want to repeat. this fucken sucks.

i got a pass in economics, pass in statistics (THANK GOD), distinction in accounting. :)

FUCK YOU BUSINESS LAW

erm..what do i do now? do i have to enrol in business law again? how do i do it?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)