Bali (1 Viewer)

teneale99

HSC
Hey Guys
Is There Anyone Going To Bali
I Was Gunna Go 2 Qld But With Bali U Can Have 5 Star 4 The Same Price In Qld.

Has Anyone Got Some Tips Or Advice Etc On Where To Stay What To Do?
Ppl That Have Been There Etc.....all Help Would B Greatly Appreciated!!
Thankya!

beach_babe

HSC
hey

hey i have been to bali 2 times and its the best place to go.kuta,legion is the best place to stay and the white rose hotel is awsome hotel its right in the middle of evrything close and just hevenly.
there is so much to do so little time to do it in.white water rafting,shopping and lots of it,hot dog(its a fun place to go it has jet skies and banna rides and abslutely everything),waterbomb park is a water park has so many slides u wouldnt believe)

contact if u need more info would be happy to share!!

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
my brother just came back from there he said everything is cheep and better u can get so much shit over there for like 2 bucks the massarges on the beach are shit thow... but he said to make sure u go on this thing were u have a huge kite and a boat trails u along they are cheep also u have to go on the bali slingshot!!

kirstmetz

HSC
bali!!

hey guys . . me and a whole bunch . . about 30 friends ,are booked into the BOUNTY in bali. The whole trip is costing 1300 all up for food, flights and accomodation. All my mates went last yr and the boys said they got drunk for like 2 dollars everynite . . ten cent beers! Anyways , u guys have all got to come it will be awesome, the guys said that they nbought sooo soo much stuff, like new clothes instead of washing their old ones. yeh and they only spent 500 australiian dollars, that means all up skoolies cost 1800!!!
hope to see u guys there!

HSC
teneale99 said:
Hey Guys

Thankya!

i stayed in Kuta, its right near the markets n theres good food places n resorts there. OH YOU HAVE TO GO TO A MONKEY FOREST :d so fucking cool lol

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
teneale99 said:
Hey Guys

Thankya!
Do You Have Some Strange Affiliation For Capitalising Every Word?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
kuta's good if you wanna get people trying to sell you stuff the second you walk outside your room! (i seriously had people dragging me by the arm into their shop & they dont give up! espically if you're down the little lane near the bombing monument)
i was in sanur last yr...its only 30min drive from kuta (if that!). its a really nice place, friendly people, they dont hassle ya
monkey temple in ubud's good...but it was mating season when we were there so they were really fiesty!
the mountains (up near the volcano) are good too..but there's a fair few people up there trying to sell ya stuff..they dont give up either
sanur beach's got some really good people doing hair, massages, manicures & pedicures..good prices too!

i'll write more up later

samuel™

HSC
stay bounty, seems to be the place everyone is staying.... shall be enjoyable.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
kirstmetz said:
hey guys . . me and a whole bunch . . about 30 friends ,are booked into the BOUNTY in bali.
I'm booked in at the bounty with a group of six friends.. when do you fly out?

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
We tried to get into bounty but it was booked solid. So we are staying at a hotel close to it called barong hotel run by the same people. Bali is gunna be awesome eh watch those monkeys but eh if u get a disease from one of them u dun wanna be stuck in a bali hospital!!
anyone in this forum going to surf???

meeeeeeeee

HSC
Bali is the best!! Kuta is really good, the shopping is awesome, very very cheap... Kuta Lagoon Resort is in the main street of Kuta, has a 500m long pool and is really cheap...Nusa Dua has all the water sports and is only about a 25 min drive from Kuta...parasailing was only A$10...very cheap. drinks and food are also heaps cheap....about $3 for a cocktail. Bali would be great for schoolies under 18...cause there is no legal drinking age. Kuta beach isnt very nice, so a hotel with a good pool is a plus. and as for shop owners hassling you in Kuta...just smile, say no thanks and keep walking. and make sure you bargain to get the best deals! if they wont take ur final offer, start to walk out of the shop, they will chase after you, agreeing to your price. The Elephant Safari Park was good....but very expensive. Monkey forest in Ubud was fun...but Turtle Island (out from Nusa Dua) was pretty crap. There is so much to do, and its all so much fun, you will never want to come home!

$a®e

HSC
im staying in legian, at this place on the beach cant think of the name right off the top of my head hahaha, but yeh going on the 21st novemeber...neone else heading there around that time?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
I am so Jealous!!! I wanted to go to bali for schoolies, but none of my friends would come with me :(
I've been 5 times and we always stay in legian.. its good cos its not right in the middle of town, but its still really close
I love bali... its great, the people are nice, the weathers hot, the surf is pumpin, the alcohol is flowing and best of all its CHEAP
If ur going to bali for schoolies be sure to got to BOUNTY and PADDYS in the main street of Kuta, we went there almost every night and got sooo loose!! Get jam Jars and Jungle juice - 2 for the price of 1 every night :D
I'm saving up to go again in April, so anyone who missed out on schoolies like me feel free to save up and come along :D
Have a safe trip, have fun and most of all DONT BOYCOTT BALI

iamsickofyear12

HSC
teneale99 said:
Has Anyone Got Some Tips Or Advice Etc On Where To Stay What To Do? Ppl That Have Been There Etc.....all Help Would B Greatly Appreciated!! Thankya!
Stay in Legian or Kuta. That's where the most shops/resturants/bars are. There is a live band at the new Paddy's ever second night. Next door to that is the Bounty ship, they have karaoke and pool tables. Up the top of the bounty ship they play mosty R&B mixes, apparently there is also a dance club there too but I haven't seen it.

Down the street from that next to the bali bombing memorial is I think another club that plays dance music. I think it's also air conditioned. Friday or Saturday night after 3am you can try double six which is a massive air conditioned dance club. Don't go there any other time because it will be mostly empty. The hard rock isn't far either although it is more expensive.

The beach is good during the day. You can hire surf boards and body boards for really cheap. Don't walk around from 12 - 2.30, sit by the pool because it's just too hot do do anything.

Do some research about prices. The bali guys are really good at knowing if someone is new to bali and will try to rip you off. They tried to sell my friend a hat for 170,000rp something which you can get for 10,000.

beach_babe said:
hey i have been to bali 2 times and its the best place to go.kuta,legion is the best place to stay and the white rose hotel is awsome hotel its right in the middle of evrything close and just hevenly.
I'm going to Bali on Saturday and staying at the whole rose. Never stayed there before so hopefully it will be good.

kirstmetz said:
hey guys . . me and a whole bunch . . about 30 friends ,are booked into the BOUNTY in bali. The whole trip is costing 1300 all up for food, flights and accomodation. All my mates went last yr and the boys said they got drunk for like 2 dollars everynite . . ten cent beers!
The bounty is awesome. 24 hour pool and most importantly pool bar. You can get beers for around 8000rp which is about $1.20, not 10 cents. But at some places during happy hour you can get beers for less than $1.

Digital_Spork

HSC
Woah, awesome to see so many people going to bali!

8 friends and myself are booked in at the barong hotel, we flying out on the 22nd nov till the 2nd Dec... this will be good :p

Straight Ridah

HSC
yeah me and 3 mates are going and staying at the bounty.... heard heaps of people are going. im sooo pumped for it....gonnna be a sik time. somebody take photos PLZ cause i wont remember it!!

DIELMAN

HSC
im staying at legian beach hotel with bout 20 of my mates. gonna be awesome,ive been to Bali twice before and have stayed there every time. best position,close to the really good markets and friendly people,plus some of my local friends live and work around there so best place for me. im going on the 21st nov is anyone else going bout then? :)

Digital_Spork

HSC
hey, I got mixed up with dates, but me and my 8 mates are actually going there on the 20th nov.

Straight Ridah

HSC
think we're going 21st or something of november too for 2 weeks. how long everyone else going for?

anyone heard of this "midnight oil" cafe place and know where it is? heard they make a killer mushroom shake....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)