Bali (1 Viewer)

Digital_Spork

HSC
invoiced said:
Ewwwwwwww, I Would Not Set Foot In Bali
Ever
Wuss.

We are going to be there for 12 days, 20thnov-2nd Dec, I think ive heard of that midnight oil place too :)

*sarah*

HSC
Haha, i love the way so many ppl go to bali to get drunk. should we go overseas? YES! what should we do, experience the culture? NO, LETS DRINK!
have fun guys :D

(yes, perhaps a slight overgeneralisation lol)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
There is this place called Rivoli (not sure if that's the spelling) and for $25 you get all you can eat dinner at 7.30 and then all you can drink from 8.30 - 11.00. It's well worth the money.

It's on Mondays and Thursdays. Hopefully they'll still have it by the time schoolies starts.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
*sarah* said:
Haha, i love the way so many ppl go to bali to get drunk. should we go overseas? YES! what should we do, experience the culture? NO, LETS DRINK!
have fun guys :D

(yes, perhaps a slight overgeneralisation lol)
Why do people go anywhere at schoolies?

DIELMAN

HSC
is anyone staying at legian beach between 21st nov to around the 2 dec?

DIELMAN

HSC
youve gotta take risks in your life at some stage, its not gonna stop me from going to the best place in the world. obvioulsy its not stopping many other people either.
JUST LOCK YOUR BAG!!!!!!!! but this is all assuming that shapelle didnt take the drugs in herself.....but who knows hey.
p.s where abouts in forster do you live?

Last edited:

Straight Ridah

HSC
if u guys are so worried about bag handlers putting drugs in ur bags, then just take hand luggage with ya chuck a few shirts and boardies and shit in it, and u can buy enough clothes over there at dirt cheap prices to last ya the whole time.

besides its schoolies.... bali's gonna go off so its definatly gonna be worth it!!

Straight Ridah

HSC
we really dont need id if we going to bali do we? not like they really care or anything right? me and my mates will be underage, but theres no way its gonna stop us.

Originally Posted by Digital_Spork
Wuss.

We are going to be there for 12 days, 20thnov-2nd Dec, I think ive heard of that midnight oil place too
u know where the midnight oil is? heard its not near kuta, its like right down the bottom or something... probz go road trip down there on the bikes then. that'll be mad

Digital_Spork

HSC
I dont think there is much, if any of an age restriction on the drinking age there. Will suck to be underage since no duty free, but ah well... will still be worth going anyway.

I think we got one of the guys from our group who will be having his 18th over there.

Most of us intend to do some road tripping to some of the surfspots around the place, but depends on how much time we spend else where as to where we go :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Digital_Spork said:
I dont think there is much, if any of an age restriction on the drinking age there.
There is no age restriction.

And no matter how drunk you are they will still sell you drinks.
And walking round the street drinking is fine aswell.

Straight Ridah

HSC
OMG!!! i luv this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont wana leave when i go there.... oh wait yeah i do.

my mates reckon we're all gonna end up on the bikes and shit cause its gonna be heaps of fun riding them and they're cheap, and we dont own bikes or anything so it'll be mad.

i gotta get someone to remind me to take a camera for the memories i wont have

and ill probz just get someone else to buy the duty free alco for me, or else use id or whatever ;)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Straight Ridah said:
my mates reckon we're all gonna end up on the bikes and shit cause its gonna be heaps of fun riding them and they're cheap, and we dont own bikes or anything so it'll be mad.
You don't want to ride around Kuta and Legian on bikes. You will get lost within 5 minutes. Streets aren't marked too well and a lot of them are 1 way and don't tell you.

And unless you are good at riding bikes you will also get dead because driving over there is crazy as you will see on the way to your hotel. You can get most places by taxi for $2 anyway.

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
Digital_Spork said:
Wuss.

We are going to be there for 12 days, 20thnov-2nd Dec, I think ive heard of that midnight oil place too :)

cya at barong! me n some friends b there for a week then movin sumwhere else

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
what dates is everyone looking at being in bali?
ill be at melasti beach resort legian from 23rd nov - 2nd dec

Digital_Spork

HSC
I swear you must need glasses :p if you read the thread you will see that people have told the dates!! :p

Straight Ridah

HSC
Originally posted by kristylee
yeah im a bit of a dope... i only read the last page hehe
that'll teach ya to read the post before moking comments :p

haha jokes im sure we've all done that before... i know i have a few times haha :)

matt_junior_1

HSC
hey everyone
i am new my names matt and i am an alchoholic (lame atempt at a joke)
i have only just started thinking about leavers in the last couple of weeks *stupid stupid me*
but i am determine on going to bali, have only been able to convince one friend to come with me so far
so do u guys have any idea whether the bounty would be full
i have been 3 times before most recently a year ago so i know plenty of places i could stay but seeing it with just be me and her we are gonna need to catch up with some other leavers and find out where all the parties are so the bounty sounds good seeing as everyone will be there.
or unless any of you could tell me where about the arties will be, or is everyone just going pub crawling
i would suggest having a beach party at one stage would be awsome
last year when i went we had a party on the beach and just paid some poor boose suplying guy to stay down there with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)