Be My Valentine. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lols omie.. dont feel pressured into it! u dont have to if ya dont want to.

Guesss

HSC
AHahahaha Theism.

Naw poor thing. I dnt think Omie really wants one valentine let alone two!

Guesss

HSC
Thats the beauty of it, its all online...do wat yu want. lol Take a pic and send it to her n vice versa hehe or send her a pic of a bouquet of flowrs lol. * I would get this for yu, but...*

HSC
N/A
what will i have to do?
ummm... *shrugs* i dont expect anything over the top and sappy. what ever you feel like. im happy with a personal "happy valentines day" on the day. sweet and simple. anything else u wanna do go right ahead. u dont have to go all fancy with me :)

Guesss

HSC
Omie, can i slap yu? *plz*

be nice to Vanilla Latte shes yur valentine. :D lol

Dw Vanilla i'll send him a pm to remind him. lol Chemical Ali better remember too... :eek:

HSC
That's a shame. Ohwell.

Is it odd that I bought a valentine's day present for my best friend and am unsure whether I will buy something for my boyfriend?

shady145

Banned
HSC
Yeah he did. I said i was serious :(
ugh.
seriously what do i want? he said he doesnt do that roses and chocolate shit.

I've never had one before this. :) Twas good. Cept randoms would send me roses through school. I never knew who sent them >.< I hope it was my friends
thats all i had in hs aswell... probably a stalker

HSC
:eek: Well basically i'm burning that i don't have a Valentine this year *nor did i last year or the years before :shy: *.

Its so annoying seeing all the adds and adverstiements for Valentines day knowing that i dont have one.

So heres the purpose for this thread:
We *all the valentine-less ppl* discuss whether we would like to have a valentine or not this year? Is it too much hassle, or would it be nice for a change?

Plz do not neg rep me, but I also thought itd be cute if we had an online BOS valentine this year?? :shy: Just as something to do... ?
!!

yes sign me up i want an online valentines

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
:eek: Well basically i'm burning that i don't have a Valentine this year *nor did i last year or the years before :shy: *.

Its so annoying seeing all the adds and adverstiements for Valentines day knowing that i dont have one.

So heres the purpose for this thread:
We *all the valentine-less ppl* discuss whether we would like to have a valentine or not this year? Is it too much hassle, or would it be nice for a change?

Plz do not neg rep me, but I also thought itd be cute if we had an online BOS valentine this year?? :shy: Just as something to do... ?

this clearly defines a losers way to hook up with a valentine.

there's a big world out there, i suggest you look around rather then display how desperate you are to find a valentine by any means.

let alone humiliate yourself in public lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)