Beijing Olympics 2008 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahah they photoshopped everything in those stephanie rice pics. her nose is so much smaller

stazi

Nightman
HSC
does anyone else think the pole vaulter is gay? my gaydar goes off when he speaks, and some of his mannerisms are homosexual.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahah my gaydar is awesome. i was so sure matthew mitcham was gay and i just looked him up on wikipedia:

he is the first Australian to go to the Olympic Games openly gay at the time of his competition

HSC
stazi said:
does anyone else think the pole vaulter is gay? my gaydar goes off when he speaks, and some of his mannerisms are homosexual.
Yeah I kind of maybe think its possible. He doesn't really have a high voice or anything...its something about his eyes i think :<

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
I also thought that at one point when he was interviewed. Esp. when he was talking about why his sister was really out. (alternatively, it could have just been because he was highly emotional after the win...).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
I also thought that at one point when he was interviewed. Esp. when he was talking about why his sister was really out. (alternatively, it could have just been because he was highly emotional after the win...).
lol you mean he was talking about his sister being gay?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Silver Persian said:
Please die US basketball team.
It would be better if they died after the match - after they get their ass kicked, that is.

This reminds me of a memory I have of the 2000 olympics. I saw the womens USA basketball team against, I think it was Korea (live that is, not on TV). Anyway, the USA team were absolute bitches. Don't know if this is common but whenever the opposing team shot a penalty they would scream out to try and distract them.. The opposing team never did it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)