Best Friends (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Would you date your ex's best friend, even if she/he was okay with it?

Furthermore, would you care if your best friend dated your ex? Would you tell them it was okay, but secretly get really shitty or would you try and set them up?

Edit: Also, have you ever had your ex try and set you up with their best friend?

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yeah. my best friend did it.

i said

"i can't stop you from doing what you want, but I'm not over him yet, its only been a month since we broke up, so it'd hurt...."

So she decided to go out with him anyway and decided to tell everyone that I was stopping their love from happening. She couldn't understand the insult it was for her to entirely ignore what I felt & misinterpret me

Then she decided to go out with every best friend that happened to be male AND HURT THEM from that point on. That is, until I told her to fuck off. (Slow reaction, I know)

BUT I had another friend go out with an ex of mine and I didn't mind cuz I told them that I was fine with it and that I gave them my blessings lol.

All in all, I guess you just have to be honest.

I haven't gone out with any best friend's ex before.....

Last edited:
HSC
I dunt like people goin out with my exs...and well ot hurts...but i dunt go out with my friends exs either...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i had a thing for a mate's ex- and i knew there was something there cause i talked about it with her and we hung out alot and ended up not telling my mate

which lead to guilt

which lead to it not going any further

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
steph@nie said:

Furthermore, would you care if your best friend dated your ex? Would you tell them it was okay, but secretly get really shitty or would you try and set them up?

Edit: Also, have you ever had your ex try and set you up with their best friend?
all bad ideas

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
steph@nie said:
I'd do it. Also, an ex is an ex. I don't need her to be "okay" with anything.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i dont care who dates my best friend and who dates my ex..and if they date
hahahah which is not likely
she thinks hes a rat
and he thinks shes a bitch

and i wouldnt date my ex's best friend...i think hes a rat
and he would not be okay with it neways
and i dont think ratboy would date me neways

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
soha said:
i dont care who dates my best friend and who dates my ex..and if they date
hahahah which is not likely
she thinks hes a rat
and he thinks shes a bitch

and i wouldnt date my ex's best friend...i think hes a rat
and he would not be okay with it neways
and i dont think ratboy would date me neways

not sure wat my comment should be....would um lucky u fit in???

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Nope. It's just wrong, very wrong .. and disturbing.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
christ_ine said:
Nope. It's just wrong, very wrong .. and disturbing.

yea um thats the sort of thing i should of gone for....the lateness effecting me

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
steph@nie said:

no
yes
no
no

HSC
Generally it's risky. Friend or Best Friend. You risk friendship over feelings of possesion and jealousy.

But then again, It's a pretty small world and it's hard when your best friend has gone out with virtually every guy in Sydney.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Generally it's risky. Friend or Best Friend. You risk friendship over feelings of possesion and jealousy.

But then again, It's a pretty small world and it's hard when your best friend has gone out with virtually every guy in Sydney.
i am proud to be one of those who havent...god bless idiocy

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
its one of the known rules of friendship that you dont date your best friends ex's.
its bad if you can stoop low enough to date a friends ex..its like sloppy seconds

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
its one of the known rules of friendship that you dont date your best friends ex's.
its bad if you can stoop low enough to date a friends ex..its like sloppy seconds
i think it's be more like the value that u place on ur friendship is less than sum guy/gurl who sint good enuff for ur friend, or treated ur friend bad, or whatever....either way the general perception of ex's is that they arent as good, so when ur friendship is valued even less than that....its not good...

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Never would, and I hope it'd never happen to me. I'm just a naturally jealous person and even if I was over him I'd still feel uncomfortable. Even the thought of it makes me feel weird.

*ashlea*

HSC
don't do it.. its so not worth it.. i hooked up with my friends ex.. she hated me for it even tho she hated him at the time.. and even tho he was also a really good friend of mine.. it was UGLY! and i only hooked up with him.. dating yor friends ex would be a major mistake.. so unless u just wanna add a bit of drama 2 your life-DON'T DO IT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)