HSC

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Young fit hotties > "Diversity"

BB08 will crash and burn!

atreus

HSC
they are putting a little person in- i think she was a belly dancer at the easter show in sideshow alley last year. i think kyle and jackie o interviewed her around that time as well. i dont think it'll get that many more ppl watching. and theyve cut the uplate show.

michael1990

HSC
atreus said:
theyve cut the uplate show.
I actually thought they were bringing in a new kind of 'up late, adults only' show.

But i could be wrong.

Seriously, its still a terrible show. It was good say the first 2 shows, after that it was terrible.

KnifeySpoony

HSC
I think he meant BB Uplate that Mike Goldman hosted, which was kinda like a gameshow where people would call in(similiar to the uplate gameshow /w hotdogs, quizmania etc) except they went live to the house, talked and has guests sometimes.

Only part of BB i pretty much watched, other than FNL every now and then so meh.

mischievous90

HSC
man d contestant so far seems boring:-S except for d granny 1..she should b interesting

el gwapo

HSC
stuff BB just put all the hot chicks straight into FHM - how shocked was I to see that they've basically put in 'freaks' (Pauline Hanson, UFO guy, squeaky voiced teen, etc.) and hot chicks (they have to appeal to the target demographic)... and the token asian guy.

Unfortunately for "Pauline Hanson" she'll probably alienate everyone and get evicted quick, which contradicts why she was there in the first place.

HSC
Kyle& Jackie O<3

I thought Saxon&the Asian& the racist grandma, AND the tomboy were pretty cool.

Didn't really like the Italian, and the blonde chick.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
they should have put more diverse cultures as well.. not just one asian guy and 13 aussies. baha.

*hopeful*

HSC
theshortykatt said:
he is really nice (from memory of meeting him)
where did u meet him ??

i watched 3/4 of it today so missed the last couple of housemates, i kinda like the grandma because shes out there and just says anything

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
/\ Yeah my Mum works (worked) with him, it was funny when they showed him how he's at "work" when it was a studio and one of the women behind him was "Sandra" aka my Mum.

My favorites so far are Alice, Renee and Ben. That Saxon guy is creepy as, last night you didn't see him speak once, just smiling really sussly the whole time.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
your.knee said:
Young fit hotties > "Diversity"

BB08 will crash and burn!
It's crashed and burned for the last five years. So I don't see how Young fit hotties > "Diversity"

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That law student has demonstrated an astute machiavellian streak, worthy of any renassiance Italian court! Told everyone he was going for the high voice, then crunched the numbers, worked it out, saw the strategy, realised the stakes and KNIVED the only one who liked him - that old bat.
It was do or die
Brilliant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)