Biopolymers ??? (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
nit said:
why would you bother doing PLA if you haven't researched any biopolymers when there's so much info (especially in this thread) on PHB? These forums should really become more centred on critical thinking as opposed to simply spoon-feeding dot-points to those who haven't been bothered to do any work.
Why would you bother making such a comment when its not needed at all? :rolleyes: As WAF said Chem Pathways has heaps of info on PLA. And its not as if you need tons of it.

Desiree

HSC
I used DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) for my assessment on biopolymers, teacher said it wasn't what he wanted, but he was pleased with what i had done, and I came first.

So you could use DNA

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Desiree said:
I used DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) for my assessment on biopolymers, teacher said it wasn't what he wanted, but he was pleased with what i had done, and I came first.

So you could use DNA
I strongly suggest you against using DNA in the actual HSC exam though. It would be hard to write about properties and uses, especially potential uses and why its biodegradability is so significant.

The markers will just assume you've got the wrong idea about biopolymers.

crazyem

HSC
Don't know exactly but the hsc online site is good for chem i find but if you are really struggling i have a good sheet i could e-mail to you if you can't find anything

InsiyaXx

HSC
hey........thanx guys.......all the info was very helpful. :love:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)