Blowjobs...is it enjoyable for the girl? (1 Viewer)

Kmahal1990

HSC
I'm male, and have never got one myself. I was just wondering what girl's thought of it. Do you find the act demeaning? Do you have to breathe through your mouth? Personally i would imagine it is somewhat demeaning as it is not a mutual thing, and is quite a painful experience.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
They can breathe through their nose dude.

And why would it be demeaning because its not mutual?
You return the favour afterwards

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Kmahal1990 said:
I'm male, and have never got one myself.
Want one? ;)

Kmahal1990 said:
I was just wondering what girl's thought of it. Do you find the act demeaning?
Yes, but we like being demeaned. It turns us on.

Kmahal1990 said:
Do you have to breathe through your mouth?
We have gills for a reason.

Kmahal1990 said:
Personally i would imagine it is somewhat demeaning as it is not a mutual thing, and is quite a painful experience.
Not at all, and in fact contrary to most medical publications, the clitoris is actually located on the tongue.

Skeeta

HSC
some girls hate it, some girls like it, some girls do it because they know the favour will be returned.

Kmahal1990

HSC
The comment about breathing through your mouth...i was refering to the unpleasant smell....Again i guess that would be up for debate to.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
You'll find that a lot of girls actually quite like it. It's not painful but it does get tiring after a while...

I have some girlfriends that don't do it, though.. either because they've tried and didn't like it, or have never done it because they think it's disgusting :p

I love this quote, though:

"You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!"

Skeeta

HSC
Kmahal1990 said:
The comment about breathing through your mouth...i was refering to the unpleasant smell....Again i guess that would be up for debate to.
no penis i've ever been near has ever smelt...

i'd get yourself to a doctor...

HSC
bubz :D said:
"You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!"
<3 sex and the city

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Your a guy and yet you claim penii's smell. Interesting *strokes chin*

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Your a guy and you claim penii's have a smell? How do you know? Speaking from a personal experience perhaps?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Kmahal1990 said:
I'm male, and have never got one myself. I was just wondering what girl's thought of it. Do you find the act demeaning? Do you have to breathe through your mouth? Personally i would imagine it is somewhat demeaning as it is not a mutual thing, and is quite a painful experience.
If you love the person, it's hardly demeaning especially when they return the favour. And unless the woman decides to inflict pain and bite or scratch, it's a very pleasurable experience which unfortunately you're yet to have.

Secondly, women breath through their noses, or if they can't do that, just take deep breaths and stop once in a while.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
There was a time when i once wondered if girls enjoyed it or not. I found the answer: who cares? as long as they are doing it i am happy.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Serius said:
There was a time when i once wondered if girls enjoyed it or not. I found the answer: who cares? as long as they are doing it i am happy.
lol, agreed. The question is irrelevant.

-P_D

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
If you love the person, it's hardly demeaning especially when they return the favour. And unless the woman decides to inflict pain and bite or scratch, it's a very pleasurable experience which unfortunately you're yet to have.

Secondly, women breath through their noses, or if they can't do that, just take deep breaths and stop once in a while.
agreed . i didnt like the idea of it once, but then when you're in a situation where it actually gives you enjoyment to gice someone else pleasure.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I don't like.. list it as one of my fave things to do.. or go round talking bout how much i love to give it.. it kinda grosses me out.. but I love making the guy I love happy and i find enjoyment from making my partner happy.. and if it's blow jobs that makes him happy, it's blow jobs he'll get.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
I don't like.. list it as one of my fave things to do.. or go round talking bout how much i love to give it.. it kinda grosses me out.. but I love making the guy I love happy and i find enjoyment from making my partner happy.. and if it's blow jobs that makes him happy, it's blow jobs he'll get.
And what if it were to have you hanging, bound and gagged, with a hook up the rectum, would you be willing to go that extra mile?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
Ah, blowjobs on tap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)