Blowjobs...is it enjoyable for the girl? (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
lol.. now that's what I'd want to keep me happy :p
A little bit of work for that hour of power aye!

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol... I miss sex damnit! it's almost been a year since my last time.. life as a single gal with values sucks haha

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
lol... I miss sex damnit! it's almost been a year since my last time.. life as a single gal with values sucks haha
As my ex put it, once you pop, you can't stop

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
dont say that! theres no reason you cant be single and have sex aswell?

I would offer my services now, but you dont sound my type

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. my ex's best friend said that to me, after i broke up with my ex.. I'm kinda glad he said it cause it's always made me think twice.. about going home with someone or not. Cause I never wanted to sleep with more then one guy.. but i felt like after I did.. n he dumped me a few months later it wasn't that much of a big deal.. but yeah.. I can stop.. I just miss it a lot

damnit my ex's best friend has stoped me from having hot but guilt ridden sex

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ah, blowjobs it is, so your place or mine? :p

blueeyesguy

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
A years not so long for sex try not making out with any1 for 10 months sad,lame and pathetic i know lol but girls just consider me either a friend or an enemy probably doesnt help hanging out with guys 80% of the time but are sexual acts really all that there cracked up to be???

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
A years not so long for sex try not making out with any1 for 10 months sad,lame and pathetic i know lol but girls just consider me either a friend or an enemy probably doesnt help hanging out with guys 80% of the time but are sexual acts really all that there cracked up to be???
making out is hardly the same as sex.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
blueeyesguy said:
Try 3 years and counting :(

blueeyesguy

HSC
Loz#1 said:
making out is hardly the same as sex.
I know damnit which makes it even lamer for me lol but for me not having sex wouldnt be hard cause at least you could still make out plus do other acts ie oral sex.The whole point of the post was to point out that going without sex for a yr isnt that bad.

SweetSeasons

HSC
See.. I think as a girl I look at things differently.. yeah sex is fun and it feels really good, but I also miss the feelings you have about someone when your in that kind of close relationship with them.

Making out is like what you do.. haha as part of th ebuild up towards sex.. it's been like two weeks since I made out with someone.. woo go me :p but yeah making out once again is nothing without emotions attached.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
bukwow said:
somehow i have the impression that you got laid at schoolies :p
somehow i have the impression you want every detail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)