BOS meet-up (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Funniest moment - Techie saying to me "I thought you were a man!!!"

Z

Zeppelin

I walked past, but I had no idea where the hell you guys were. So I thought "fuck it".

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Well I couldn't have gotten any better then it already was going ot get cause I knew only what withoutaface looks like and was expecting to see him there and hope that everyone would recognise us but that didn't happen. I noticed a circular discussion and went by and heard BOS when a EU promoter talked to them.
Anyways there was talk about another meet up or a BOS society. I decided that it was cheaper to just organise the events on BOS for a movie day or karaoke night ourselves cause we would need sponsorship from Lazarus to us BOS for a society name and the possibility of USU allowing us to form a society for purely social reasons would not be accepted as there were plenty of other societies with the same ideas.
I'll start another thread for BOS meet ups. Netx year we'll get someone to get a BOS poster or shirt to erect a stall or something temporary so we new members can meet up.

Collin

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
Well I couldn't have gotten any better then it already was going ot get cause I knew only what withoutaface looks like and was expecting to see him there and hope that everyone would recognise us but that didn't happen. I noticed a circular discussion and went by and heard BOS when a EU promoter talked to them.
Anyways there was talk about another meet up or a BOS society. I decided that it was cheaper to just organise the events on BOS for a movie day or karaoke night ourselves cause we would need sponsorship from Lazarus to us BOS for a society name and the possibility of USU allowing us to form a society for purely social reasons would not be accepted as there were plenty of other societies with the same ideas.
I'll start another thread for BOS meet ups. Netx year we'll get someone to get a BOS poster or shirt to erect a stall or something temporary so we new members can meet up.
I'm there for that one.

Z

Zeppelin

Not surprising really... it's a big damn place. I thought I might spot someone with a BOS shirt or something. But no suck luck. Pity. :(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I decided not to wear my BOS shirt cause I was um... occupied with other things and wanted to dress better. If I wasn't chaperoning two gorgeous ladies today and meeting up with a third later in the day I would've but alas I am a very busy man. :p

Z

Zeppelin

That's another thing... I saw a lot of fine looking ladies today, with their boyfriends or just male friends. Then there was me, by myself, looking like a stoodge. :(

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ok today i saw
kimmeh
withoutaface
xayma
willy sparks
yulia
tommy_lamp

and also
jasee
keypad
sportsgal
lengstar

but they didn't know i saw them :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I saw Yulia and she had a large group of girls tagging along with her but I was busy.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
ok today i saw
kimmeh
withoutaface
xayma
willy sparks
yulia
tommy_lamp

and also
jasee
keypad
sportsgal
lengstar

but they didn't know i saw them :p
omg so much hotness @ usyd

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Hmm only met a few.

Kimmeh,
withoutaface,
tommy,
yulia,
hsc4life,
will_sparky.

More would've seen me if they went to the comedy night I was one of the guys hypnotised.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
i thought more would turn out, bah at least i got to spend some time with keypad discussing first year stuff and giving me some advice :)

thanks keypad :p

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
You're pretty much mimicking the subs I did last year.... would of been nice if we met up today.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh.. LOL. Yeah, you dude. Aren't you the guy doin maths/bio/phys/chem? If not, I just majorly owned myself.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i saw the pigscanfly guy. But only because i was asking him about the abyc club. And getting a refund. i didnt really introduce myself to other ppl at the o-day as "1time4theppl".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)