BOS meet-up (2 Viewers)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
hey guys... i'd be hangin around chess stall at front lawn... say hello to me if u sees me eh?! ;)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
xiao1985 said:
hey guys... i'd be hangin around chess stall at front lawn... say hello to me if u sees me eh?! ;)

might drop by and say hi, tho i have no idea what u look like

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
I think I saw Xayma, but I'm not sure.

Lengstar was cool.
Meh you might have seen me at the start of the education welcome (before it actually started, I felt guilty that there might not be enough seats so I left :p considering I dont do ed) I was two to the left of Will_sparky.

If I saw you I didnt recognise you :p

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Oh.. LOL. Yeah, you dude. Aren't you the guy doin maths/bio/phys/chem? If not, I just majorly owned myself.
yep :)

i'm doing chem ssp!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i cant believe no one saw me!! i walked past fischer a couple of times to try and suss you guys out, but there were too many ppl around... anyone see the blonde girl wearing cowboy boots?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
I heard that a moderator posted some pics of me - and then another one deleted them...
Is this true - or rumour - I haven't been here in a while...
the same moderator who posted it deleted it :p
i didnt post it on bos.. i linked a couple of ppl to the photos though but i didnt post it here

J

jhakka

Xayma said:
Meh you might have seen me at the start of the education welcome (before it actually started, I felt guilty that there might not be enough seats so I left :p considering I dont do ed) I was two to the left of Will_sparky.

If I saw you I didnt recognise you :p
Nah, I didn't see you at the welcome today, I don't think.

J

jhakka

Redish, yeah. Yellow shirt, jeans.

I saw Bill. He said hi to me.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I wandered past fisher at 12, didn't see any familiar faces so just kept walking:)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I wandered past fisher at 12, didn't see any familiar faces so just kept walking:)
SIF!!!!!! i was at fisher 10 to 12!!!!!!

Z

Zeppelin

spin sugar, I think I did see you. Were you walking around with a guy in brown shirt with some other chick?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Soma said:
You say what I think.
<3
whats with boys and cowboy boots! i wore them out the other weekend thinking i'd get less hassled than if i wore stilettos... it did not work at all, seemed to have the reverse effect. theyre awesome though i wear mine way too much.

zeppelin-
no i wasnt.... i was wearing like a purpley singlet & black shorts. if that helps.

Z

Zeppelin

My memory could be mixed up, I'm probably thinking of something else (things were pretty fullon for me yesterday). I do, however, remember seeing someone wearing cowboy (or rather, cowgirl) boots.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeropoint

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
<3
whats with boys and cowboy boots!
Lol. How true. I think you can safely blame madonna for reinventing herself as a cowgirl a few years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)