BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by alman
the cost and time of travelling there may not be worth it...must admit, i havent checked it...

if its <$10 a book, i cant see any reason going there and getting it...
hmmm...yeah, but anyways, me have many friends going to UNSW- so i tell them to get it for me! :D :p

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Kittykat: Hah, unfortunately I didn't speak to her that much, she seemed a little shy
Shy? lol, nah! I am not when you get to know me. According to my friends, I am a bit weird & sometimes I talk too much. I may appear a bit shy when I am around people I don't know very well. Once I get to know them better, u'll see that I am not shy

Originally posted by freaking_out
LoL, sorry kittykat- i think that i didn't get a chance to talk to ya, so thats why i never knew that u were wif us. :D
lol

Last edited:

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by fpunk

feel sorry for the other unis they have classes already while we party in o-week....sydney very laid back
wont be feeling sorry for them when they have 1 week more mid semester holidays then us

i think friday is the best day to take engineering tour, that faculty was pretty much deserted today

i ended up with 4 identical religion newsletters........they kept forcing me to take one

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
wont be feeling sorry for them when they have 1 week more mid semester holidays then us
Nah man, don't we start the exams & holiday 1 week later than them?

Wyvern

HSC
Not sure, my friend in other unis told me we get 1 week mid semester hols while the rest get 2

Kittycat

HSC
there we go, that will make up the 1 week late start doesn't it?

By the way, what clubs & societies do u want to join tomorrow?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

i think friday is the best day to take engineering tour, that faculty was pretty much deserted today...
as i've been telling everyone on the other forums: no we don't start our mid semester break later- in fact, we end up getting like 2 weeks of more holidays than UNSW! :D

yeah...i'm thinking friday as well but then again maybe 2moro...coz i don't have nothing much to do...so u wanna come to the tour as well? :D

Wyvern

HSC
I don't know if I am coming tomorrow man, seems like everything that I need to do I can do on Friday.

What were you going to do tomorrow?

Kittycat

HSC
as i've been telling everyone on the other forums: no we don't start our mid semester break later- in fact, we end up getting like 2 weeks of more holidays than UNSW! :D
U serious? how? I mean don't we have the same amount of time?

I don't know if I am coming tomorrow man, seems like everything that I need to do I can do on Friday.

Join some clubs.

Wyvern

HSC
I was talking about mid semester 1 break. I think I get it now. We start the break between semester 1 and semester 2 one week later then other unis and we only get one week break.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Not sure, my friend in other unis told me we get 1 week mid semester hols while the rest get 2

We have only TWO week semester break :mad: while other unis have ONE MONTH semester break :S....at least UTS does!! :mad1: :chainsaw:

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
yeah, me and wyvern found that we couldn't sleep there, since the seats were very cramped, so thats why we left.

so anyways, did u guys learn anything exciting? :lol:
i slept through that essays lecture perfectly well :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
i slept through that essays lecture perfectly well :p
rofl... KittyKat, was just laughing at you haha...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Kittycat
U serious? how? I mean don't we have the same amount of time?..
yeah...basically we get one week less of semester time- i checked all the dates with the UNSW diary as well...:S (and don't ask me how i got that ;) )

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

hmm, yeah, i'm gonna join some societies (ping pong maybe, and archery) and also me going to some talks on casual employment, succeeding in sydney uni., collaborative learning...and prolly go meet up wif the other BOS'ers at the library tour (unless there's a lecture on LoL)...and oh yeah, go to the engineering library tour (even if i'm the only guy there). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)