Carlito

HSC
hey guys i dont think ill be able to make it to the library tour today sorry

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
hey guys i dont think ill be able to make it to the library tour today sorry
yeah, same here- i am not going today at all....but i'll b prolly going to the engineering library tour (at 10am i think) 2moro, followed by the engineering welcome.

Last edited:

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, same here- i am not going today at all....but i'll b prolly going to the engineering library tour (at 10pm i think) 2moro, followed by the engineering welcome.
10pm? I think you will have to break in if you want to go that late lol

Winston

HSC
I went today... with a friend of mine that's going to macq lol... anyways i joined a few more societies finally found the IT one... and blah a friend forced me to join the Union Volunteering thingo... lol i guess it's alright then

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
I went today... with a friend of mine that's going to macq lol... anyways i joined a few more societies finally found the IT one... and blah a friend forced me to join the Union Volunteering thingo... lol i guess it's alright then
ooff, u must have a lot of time man, to join all those clubs and societies. :D

Winston

HSC
ooff, u must have a lot of time man, to join all those clubs and societies. :D
why? :p... well most of them i joined were computing ones! and its good to stay in contact with any form IT related things... so i joined 3 Computing things, the Co-op one, the Aquatic Centre membership, the textbook exchanging thingo, and the Union Volunteering thing

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
why? :p... well most of them i joined were computing ones! and its good to stay in contact with any form IT related things... so i joined 3 Computing things, the Co-op one, the Aquatic Centre membership, the textbook exchanging thingo, and the Union Volunteering thing
yeah, i guess so...as for me i don't even think that i'll have that much time, thats why i'm re thinking joining ping pong- so is anyone here joining the table tennis club?

Winston

HSC
yeah, i guess so...as for me i don't even think that i'll have that much time, thats why i'm re thinking joining ping pong- so is anyone here joining the table tennis club?
lol well im not :p...

ashwin

Creator
HSC
how much was the aquatic centre membership? does it include membership for the gym as well?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by ashwin
how much was the aquatic centre membership? does it include membership for the gym as well?
nah.. well basically getting into the acquatic centre, just getting into there requires membership, so u cant have any tom dick and harry walking in even if ur gonna pay to do a certain activity. so the membership is only to get into the acquatic centre, then u can choose wat to do, the pools or the gym or wateva and pay for that, the membership for the acquatic centre is 5.50

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
nah.. well basically getting into the acquatic centre, just getting into there requires membership, so u cant have any tom dick and harry walking in even if ur gonna pay to do a certain activity. so the membership is only to get into the acquatic centre, then u can choose wat to do, the pools or the gym or wateva and pay for that, the membership for the acquatic centre is 5.50
bleh- thought so...i knew $5.50 per year for unlimited access to pool and gym, sounded too good to b true! :eek:

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
bleh- thought so...i knew $5.50 per year for unlimited access to pool and gym, sounded too good to b true! :eek:
did you guys join heaps of clubs and socs? oh winston did you find the IT soc? n didya join it?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
did you guys join heaps of clubs and socs? oh winston did you find the IT soc? n didya join it?
yeah i found the IT one, joined it :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
na man, i didn't join that much i've just joined the muslim students association and i'm gonna join archery, cricket (and maybe ping pong)....and yeah, i'm an automatic member of the sciencesoc, and the engineeringsoc (i think) as well....so yeah, this on top of the 25 hour per week timetable is too much i reckon! :D

Winston

HSC
na man, i didn't join that much i've just joined the muslim students association and i'm gonna join archery, cricket (and maybe ping pong)....and yeah, i'm an automatic member of the sciencesoc, and the engineeringsoc (i think) as well....so yeah, this on top of the 25 hour per week timetable is too much i reckon! :D
automaitc member? how so ?:p...

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC

Holy crappola dood! I joined one soc. :D lol Yes well. Yes. *shrugs* My friend is joining all the amnesty groups and christian groups. Freak. LMFAO no, just kidding. CHRISTIAN GROUPS ARE A-OK! lol hell knows how shes gonna fit em all into her timetable though.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Holy crappola dood! I joined one soc. :D lol Yes well. Yes. *shrugs* My friend is joining all the amnesty groups and christian groups. Freak. LMFAO no, just kidding. CHRISTIAN GROUPS ARE A-OK! lol hell knows how shes gonna fit em all into her timetable though.
yeah- well maybe ya friend is a B Commerce student- they get a lot of free time (max. 15 hours per week on their timetables)...so yeah, that shuld b alright (to join all those clubs). :D

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
yeah- well maybe ya friend is a B Commerce student- they get a lot of free time (max. 15 hours per week on their timetables)...so yeah, that shuld b alright (to join all those clubs). :D
nup she isnt, i think her timetable is pretty busy, well not as much as mine, but still...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
so what else did u guys get up to 2day, was the library tour good...what abt. any of the lectures that were on?

anyways, here's what i'm thinking of doing 2moro:

10am- go to the engineering library tour
11am- go to the engineering faculty welcome
12pm- career talk on "what can i do with my science degree"
1pm- meetup wif some UNSW friends who are comming to grab some freebies from USYD. :D
2pm- go to the aeronautical engineering talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)