BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
this meetup better succeed :D
hehe hopefully! i just heard, that maquire uni. failed for the second time! anyways there better not b guys hiding behind the bushes, and looking at the BOS meetup from afar. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe hopefully! i just heard, that maquire uni. failed for the second time! anyways there better not b guys hiding behind the bushes, and looking at the BOS meetup from afar. :D
HAHA yea... so instead of calling ppl by their BOS names, wtf are ur names :p.... my one is a little too obvious :D...

and hey are u going to the science faculty welcome?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
HAHA yea... so instead of calling ppl by their BOS names, wtf are ur names :p.... my one is a little too obvious :D...

and hey are u going to the science faculty welcome?
yeah, i'm going to the science faculty welcome...and as wif my name- u already know it, it is contained in my msn addy. :D

anyways, advise again ppl.- make sure u try to read all of this thread...if not, atleast just look b there, and look out for tooheyz. :D

Winston

HSC
yeah, i'm going to the science faculty welcome...and as wif my name- u already know it, it is contained in my msn addy. :D

anyways, advise again ppl.- make sure u try to read all of this thread...if not, atleast just look b there, and look out for tooheyz. :D
hmmmm

fpunk

are there FREE BUS RIDES from central to Sydney Uni? or do we have to cacth it to redfern and get off there. does anyone know???

i need an answer

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by fpunk
are there FREE BUS RIDES from central to Sydney Uni? or do we have to cacth it to redfern and get off there. does anyone know???

i need an answer
i dont think there's free bus rides... and also redfernw ould be much more convenient.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

i need an answer
haha, thats the questions that i asked...it looks like there ain't gonna b free buses, but i don't even know which bus to catch even was prepared to pay for the bus ride. :D

its best to get off at redfern and walk- but there might b times where ur at central, and would rather catch a bus to get to uni. :D

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Ok, here's the list of ppl. who have said that they're comming:

• tooheys
  • winston
  • xiao1985
  • Freaking_Out
  • KittyKat
  • Carlito
  • ashwin
  • alman
  • perfectionist
  • fribius
  • JKDDragon
  • KeypadSDM
  • Wyvern
  • Starlette

lemme know, if ur comming and not on the list. :D

Maybe. Uncertain yet. Do I want to subject myself? Hmm. I prolly see u if i see u, lol. MEHEHEHE. I dunno im hyper ignore me

Last edited:

fpunk

i mean FREE bus ride for O-week tomorrow not for normal uni days...since i remember sydney uni's OPEN day had free bus rides on the day

fpunk

wat time are u guys meeting up tomorrow?
iam curious maybe i'll join u guys
where about are u guys meeting up at?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
wat time are u guys meeting up tomorrow?
iam curious maybe i'll join u guys
where about are u guys meeting up at?
so ru comming or not? anyways- here's the details :rolleyes: :

Originally posted by tooheyz
alright, 9.45 to 9.55 am at the co-op bookshop SHARP!!
we will NOT wait till 10.30am for u to come!

MuahUAH no doubt, i will be the first one there, i guess i have to be. my photo is posted and yeah - i will have a red shirt/jacket and a red adidas bag - look out for me!

after the meetup, we then decide what to do e.g. to stick together or to split up...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by fribius
u will easily spot me i got yellow skin and im bald
You're not bald till you get rid of those 2 frisky hairs mate ;):lol:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hmm alright i hope to see you guys there 2morrow man
i will definately come :)

and please, dont have my photo printed off!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tooheyz
alright, 9.45 to 9.55 am at the co-op bookshop SHARP!!
we will NOT wait till 10.30am for u to come!

MuahUAH no doubt, i will be the first one there, i guess i have to be. my photo is posted and yeah - i will have a red shirt/jacket and a red adidas bag - look out for me!

after the meetup, we then decide what to do e.g. to stick together or to split up...
Actually, I'd probably be the first one there methinks. I'm going early incase for some absurdly ridiculous reason I can't find the place, plus I wanted to look at some textbooks.. and I guess there won't be much chance of that once everyone is there and all. If you get there early and see some guy staring at you confusingly, chances are.. it would be me.

Collin

HSC
N/A
HAHAHA, tomorrow I'm seriously gonna be looking around panaramically often to check if there are people hiding behind stuff to get peeks.. quite the prospect.
Mwahahha.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah man i will be there at bout 9.30 - its the lasted i can come coz of the trains and everything - the train after that would mean i would be there at 10am so yeah

so JKDDragon, looks like we will both be eager beavors!

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Hi People...just found out that i cannot make it to the meetup tomorrow :(

i'd try my best.

Sorry Guys :( I really wanted to come but a friend called over..she wants to go somewhere else and it's very important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)