BOS Trials 2013 MX2 Solutions and Results. (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
But Trebla made it a=1/2

=)
Bahaha that was like an 11th hour thing. The question was written the night before and after testing it I found it had multiple graphs possible depending on 'a'. So like 2 hours before the exam was scheduled to run on my way to work, I texted Carrot telling him to make a = 0.5 otherwise it was too evil. That being said Carrot suggested a = 1 in response to that but I said it was too easy...

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Bahaha that was like an 11th hour thing. The question was written the night before and after testing it I found it had multiple graphs possible depending on 'a'. So like 2 hours before the exam was scheduled to run on my way to work, I texted Carrot telling him to make a = 0.5 otherwise it was too evil. That being said Carrot suggested a = 1 in response to that but I said it was too easy...
You are pure evil.

HSC
Which graph question is this?

Also, for the probability, I gave a mark for some correct terms or logic. You guys needed some marks.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh, but you sort of simplified it for the exam (though I still couldn't get it >_<). It is a cool theorem though.
It really is! Some things are just so beautiful, it makes you want to cry =')

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I have updated the statistics a bit. This included fixing up the averages and also fixing up the rankings.

Makematics

HSC
Oh fk so my rank hasnt changed damn, got too excited and didnt actually see doubled ranks. I thought usually if say two people r tied 4th, then the next guy comes 6th?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Oh fk so my rank hasnt changed damn, got too excited and didnt actually see doubled ranks. I thought usually if say two people r tied 4th, then the next guy comes 6th?
It wasn't like that before, people on the same mark were given different ranks.

HSC
Yeah, I think he's trying to make us feel better after all we've been through :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)