BOS Trials 2013 MX2 Solutions and Results. (1 Viewer)

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Apparently 60+ (give or take a few) is a state rank hahahaha

wowwww
You Syrious? This paper was by far the hardest paper I have seen. I have a greater chance of finishing two 4u HSC papers in 3 hrs than this one. Which one of the 2014 kids have done this?

Last edited:

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Can we not have any probability in the next test? I probability I tend to overcomplicate problem and bring in other factors which shouldn't be there. Wait how do I get better at probability? Couldn't even do the 2004 probability question and it was someone said the easiest. Well I was kinda close.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
That's a shame, because.....

Also, practising more questions and finding mistakes is a good way to get better. And understanding what each factor really means, and whether you are possibly double counting, is a good way to really get a hold of the topic.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
That's a shame, because.....

Also, practising more questions and finding mistakes is a good way to get better. And understanding what each factor really means, and whether you are possibly double counting, is a good way to really get a hold of the topic.
That doesn't help. I tried that.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Can we not have any probability in the next test? I probability I tend to overcomplicate problem and bring in other factors which shouldn't be there. Wait how do I get better at probability? Couldn't even do the 2004 probability question and it was someone said the easiest. Well I was kinda close.
Note to Carrot, make half the paper probability...

madharris

HSC
N/A
It takes a deranged person to want to set the very last question being a probability question.
Probability is easy.

The answer is just one of 5 things.

Never, Unlikely, FiddyFiddy, Likely, Certain

(Very unlikely and very likely are stupid)

dunjaaa

HSC
By the sounds of things, everybody we will ending up deranged by the end of the exam.

mirachael

HSC
Just finished this paper. I hope the actual Board of Studies never hires you

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just finished this paper. I hope the actual Board of Studies never hires you
Haha how did you go? I hope you found the questions interesting!

I have a strong feeling that carrot will be asked to contribute to HSC papers in the future.
TBH not sure if I would want to, because it would mean that I have to give up teaching that subject for a year. I wouldn't mind not teaching say 2U for a year, but not teaching 4U for a year would drive me insane.

HSC
Haha how did you go? I hope you found the questions interesting!

TBH not sure if I would want to, because it would mean that I have to give up teaching that subject for a year. I wouldn't mind not teaching say 2U for a year, but not teaching 4U for a year would drive me insane.
Haha then the BOS trials shall continue, becoming better and better. :D

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Aha just finished the 2013 Paper hahahha. Bit too late to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)