Bow Pics (1 Viewer)

berT

Thnx Daemontreu!!.... no i didn't use digital or manipulate it... i just used a normal black and white film..... i just played around with lighting and the appiture... anywho... urs is amazing man! i reckon u'll make artexpress!! I love ur works, they're really good!!

hehe theme... yeah... that got abit screwed up... u would have to still the rest of my work i guess... its just about love, and how it's so universal yet individual at the same time!

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by berT
hehe theme... yeah... that got abit screwed up... u would have to still the rest of my work i guess... its just about love, and how it's so universal yet individual at the same time!
Black and white film? That stuff is fiddly, kudos to you man! Have you ever tried infrared film? I haven't, but I so want to! :D

Nice theme. Sounds like it's going to a be a lot different to everyone elses typical ones (self, journeys, etc), including mine! I'd be disappointed (yes, just on seeing that one picture) if you didn't get in. It's a really... ugh, I suck with words. But I know what I mean. The way her head is turned and stretches the fabric like that, it's awe-inspiring! And the idea of love being universal/individual does show through - she looks alien and lacking in personality, but you also remember that it was one very individual person who sat for the photograph.

Wow. Rambling, aren't I?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by berT
Thnx Daemontreu!!.... no i didn't use digital or manipulate it... i just used a normal black and white film..... i just played around with lighting and the appiture...
hey berT if u ever get a chance i'd love to see the rest of your artwork, your photography skills are amazement!!

like, seriously, that one photograph alone already shows that! ;)

Farnarcle

Um, a bit of a jazzy feel I guess.

It really wasn't planned or anything. I sorta just did one, then thought 'hey I could do another'. Then after about three, I decided to make as many as a I could before the due date.

Nine all up.

spam police

hey farnacle, all those other assorted bits and pieces in your photograph, are they someone else's artworks or are they part of yours?

and how did you do the sound bit, like is it on a CD?

bad9000

Hey, just thought i would put one of my drawings for my BOW on here and see wat people thought.

My idea was based on the pressures of the Australian cricketers versus the more fun and larrikinish approach the guys in my local country cricket team take.

I did 3 large charcoals and 3 large oil stick drawings.

bad9000

Wat the hell.....i'll put one more of em up since its so easy to do. Hopefully you can all see who these are meant to be.

Farnarcle

Originally posted by spam police
hey farnacle, all those other assorted bits and pieces in your photograph, are they someone else's artworks or are they part of yours?

and how did you do the sound bit, like is it on a CD?
Yeah, it's all set up at school so the other one are someone elses. Mine are the 9 coloured ones. They're all the same size and style so they're kinda hard to miss.

And what are you talking about sound?

spam police

guy

HSC
bad9000 it looks like you have fucking talent, but... cricket playerS?

spam police

i guess, but with the drawings of the local cricket thingo, if they're like heaps contrast-y with the australian cricket team and stuff it'd be pretty effective

bad9000

Haha, yep....cricket players!

I just thought the markers wouldn't mind having something a bit easier to look at......but i guess it is just saying..."is it worth getting to the top, if you have all these media and public pressures?"

Anyway, here's one of the colour ones, see if u reckon it contrasts enough.

This in done in oil stick on paper.

spam police

yeah i get why you chose cricket players cos of the whole media focus on them at the mo.. and it's a pretty big aussie icon too (cricket)

i like the idea, youre a really good drawer too

though i understand what guy's saying, like yes it is a very easy concept to understand, it's not too complex, and depending on the markers this could be either a good thing or a bad thing. oh well, you've finished now, who careeesss!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)