BRW Top 100 Accounting Firms 2006 (1 Viewer)

~Yoko~

HSC
Re: BRW Top 100 accounting firms

Hi Khosanman,

I would like to know which part of Australia are you in? I used to work for international accounting firm as auditor, so maybe I can apply for your company even it may not be big now. I'm currently in Melbourne.

Cheers,
Yoko

khosanman said:
And my current work is going to go nuts if I quit at me.

Only just started. and they already understaffed, so will have a tough time of it this audit season if do go

khosanman

HSC

sorry yoko we dont need any auditors. And if you dont have a CA they are not interested, we only need experience CAs.

But lots of places are looking so im sure you can find something

~Yoko~

HSC

Hi Khosanman,

I 'm CCA- Chartered Certified Accountants. And I used to work for one of the Big 4 in Hong Kong. Do I misunderstood what you said before? You said the company is busy in audit season, so that's why I thought your company also provide audit services!!! Thanks for your reply anyway !

khosanman said:
sorry yoko we dont need any auditors. And if you dont have a CA they are not interested, we only need experience CAs.

But lots of places are looking so im sure you can find something

khosanman

HSC

No, you understood correctly. We just don't really need to EMPLOY and new auditors at the moment.

Anyway I would never recommend this to you its shit auditing. And it's even shitter because all our audits are out in the sticks and we have to travel so damn far, and the partners don't even recognise this.

Please does anyone know a good way to get a good investment analyst job, whether it be with a bank or another company.

khosanman

HSC

And I see there are lots in sydney, but there really is not much around where I am in melbourne, and I dont wanna move to sydney, I just got back not long ago from living and working in europe, id like to stay in melbs

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad

pete_mate said:
well thats stupid, commerce uai at unsw/usyd is 95ish, and you can do law at macquarie for like the same amount, or less.
you have to compare like with like. you might as well compare a law grad from bangladesh university with a comm grad from unsw/usyd.

surely a comm/law grad from unsw/usyd is on a higher bar

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC

Omnidragon said:
you have to compare like with like. you might as well compare a law grad from bangladesh university with a comm grad from unsw/usyd.

surely a comm/law grad from unsw/usyd is on a higher bar
I think you should take your own advice and compare oranges with oranges.

Its close, but the I think University of Banglapoor has a slightly better law faculty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)