Call to stop Muslim immigrants (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

farahnaz

HSC
Das Einzige said:
"well whu wants u here." Sounion of terrorist in the dictionaryds like terrorist talk to me.

look up the definition of terrorist in the dictionary

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
farahnaz said:
can u stop being an idiotic rebel and think....
just because 0.0000000001% of the muslims are like that doesn't give u the right to label all us terrorist.
if u call all muslims terrorist
well i am a muslim and am no terrorist

'sorry Abdul, we dont want your kind here.' well whu wants u here.
wow thats an incredibly low percentage assuming there are about 1 billion muslims, that equates to .1 of a terrorist...

Even you can admit there are at the very least, 100 000 muslims who are fanatical nutjob terrorists[making it about 0.0001%, still a small minority]

i have a problem with the central tenants of islam. I have allready pointed those problems out, and that is why i beleive muslims are incompatible with western culture, and may infact subvert our countrty's ideals and government.

Let me point out the problems with your religion and hence why i think islam is incompatible with our society [and so muslims shouldnt be allowed to immigrate] and you just tell me which ones you take issue with ok?

Islam holds strongly sexist ideals, do you deny it?
Islam holds bigoted ideals, do you deny it?
Muslims support shariah, do you deny it?
Therefore muslims also support religious exclusion[dhimma law]
Your religious prophet was a pedophile, do you deny it?
Apostasy is a crime punishable by death [see religious exclusion]
Freedom of speech is non existent when it comes to Islam [ not allowed to draw muhhamed anyone?]
Shariah law is deplorable, advocating violence and murder as 'punishment' for breaking foolish religious superstition or for expressing freedom of speech, that might have worked in the stone age but not anymore.

Just the fact that Islam does not tolerate crititicism or conversion makes it not a real religion, in order for it to be a religion it needs to be a choice [ a real choice, not a lose-lose like be a muslim or die]

Now if you accept all of what i accepted as true, then you must accept that muslims are not compatible with western culture, they would not be happy here and IF they did come here they would try to ruin our society with their religious shit.

Last edited:

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I think the fact that everyone in this thread arguing against stopping Muslim immigration is retarded must mean something.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
farahnaz said:
These are cities of great importance in Islamic tradition -- centers of pilgrimage and prayer, sacred places where Muslims are free from the distractions of daily life. The ban on non-Muslim visitors is mentioned in the Qur’an as follows: "Oh you who believe! Truly the idolaters are unclean; so let them not, after this year, approach the Sacred Mosque...." (9:28). This verse specifically refers to the Grand Mosque in Mecca; later scholars have included Madinah in this ruling as well. There are some Islamic scholars who would permit exceptions to this general rule, for trade purposes or for people who are under treaty permission. There is also some debate about the exact area and borders of the restricted area(s). The government of Saudi Arabia, which controls access to the holy sites, has decided upon a strict ban on both cities in their entirety. Restricting access to Mecca and Madinah is intended to provide a place of peace and refuge for Muslim believers and preserve the sanctity of the holy cities. At this time, millions of Muslims visit the cities each year, and additional tourist traffic would simply add to the congestion and detract from the spirituality of the pilgrimage visit.
So it is OK to ban Non-muslims from visiting Mecca and Medina so muslims can spend their time in peace? How about banning all muslims entering australia so the rest of non-muslims can enjoy australia in peace? The fact is islam religion itself is racist in nature, and while you are perfectly fine with discrimination of non-muslims, you always cry foul when a similar treatment is imposed upon you which means you are just being a hypocrite.

farahnaz

HSC
Islam holds strongly sexist ideals
Incorrect

Islam holds bigoted ideals
:rofl: Wrong again

Muslims support shariah
Of course we do

Therefore muslims also support religious exclusion[dhimma law]
The Shari'a provides both Muslims and non-Muslims with their adequate, just rights and responsibilities.

Your ignorance makes me laugh, go educate yourself before you open your mouth. Seriously.

Your religious prophet was a pedophile
Hahaha! Man you need to do some history. I can't believe you guys can't come up with anymore better agruments than the same old lame ones - already refuted.

Apostasy is a crime punishable by death [see religious exclusion]
Yes it is.

Freedom of speech is non existent when it comes to Islam [ not allowed to draw muhhamed anyone?]
Why the hell would you want to knowing he is held in high-esteem by many. Haven't you got anything better to do?

Shariah law is deplorable, advocating violence and murder as 'punishment' for breaking foolish religious superstition or for expressing freedom of speech, that might have worked in the stone age but not anymore.
I really can't really be stuffed explaining the same cliched topics we have clarified too many times to count - so i'll let you go do a google search or something. And don't come back whining that you can't find anything, cos you should be able to do better than that.

What I see here with many is ignorance even with regards to the most subtle of subjects, so my sincere advise to you and others in your position is to go some research rather than bore us to death.

farahnaz

HSC
Grow up, you sound like a juvenile.

This thread has gone way-off-topic, so you guys have fun with each other and count me out of your bickering.

Das Einzige

webnet starr celbrity
In one of my many antler-based rooms. This one is
HSC
farahnaz said:
Grow up, you sound like a juvenile.

This thread has gone way-off-topic, so you guys have fun with each other and count me out of your bickering.
I haven't read the first page or two, I don't know or care what the hell this thread is about. I'm just baiting and seeing how good you are at putting your point forward. Conclusion: You are ridiculously poor at said activity. And blind for not noticing. And retarded ("why would you want to?" - gets me every time.)

All hail victory to the empire.
ALL HAIL VICTORY TO THE EMPIRE

ALL HAIL VICTORY TO THE EMPIRE.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON

bshoc

HSC
N/A
farahnaz said:
Incorrect

:rofl: Wrong again

Of course we do
He's right on all three counts, if you want to prove different you could start with some evidece.

The Shari'a provides both Muslims and non-Muslims with their adequate, just rights and responsibilities.

Your ignorance makes me laugh, go educate yourself before you open your mouth. Seriously.
The experience of non-muslims in almost every muslim country says different

Hahaha! Man you need to do some history. I can't believe you guys can't come up with anymore better agruments than the same old lame ones - already refuted.
A history of famous false prophet pedophiles isnt exactly the ideal read of most people.

Yes it is.
Moderate Islam .. what a non-existant excuse ..

Why the hell would you want to knowing he is held in high-esteem by many. Haven't you got anything better to do?
Well I was going to read about christianity is Egypt but I believe many of them are hanging off the end of a rope or something.

I really can't really be stuffed explaining the same cliched topics we have clarified too many times to count - so i'll let you go do a google search or something. And don't come back whining that you can't find anything, cos you should be able to do better than that.
You can't be stuffed explaining them because you cant defend them - google seach? How do you think people found this stuff in the first place idiot.

What I see here with many is ignorance even with regards to the most subtle of subjects, so my sincere advise to you and others in your position is to go some research rather than bore us to death.
Hrmm research lets see.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

HotShot

-_-
HSC
bshoc said:
He's right on all three counts, if you want to prove different you could start with some evidece.
NO I think he should provide the evidence because he was the one who brought it. How would you describe Islam as being sexist? Considering people from the east consider westerners as sexist.

DOnt confuse culture and religion!!
The experience of non-muslims in almost every muslim country says different
Provide some evidence pls - I dont know how you say that - on behalf of all non-muslims.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok this should be easy enough

islam hold sexist ideals and treats non beleivers unfairly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam#Criticism_of_Islam said:
critics argue that in Islam women have fewer rights than men and that non-Muslims under the dhimmi system have fewer rights than Muslims.[184] Both of these groups may also find their most basic human rights denied due to severe interpretations of Islamic law.[185] According to Freedom House, Saudi Arabia relegates women to second-class citizenship. "Women are not treated as equal members of society. They may not legally drive cars, and their use of public facilities is restricted when men are present. ...Laws discriminate against women in a range of matters including family law, and a woman's testimony is treated as inferior to a man's in court
muslim bigotry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_islam said:
Islam is frequently criticised as being intolerant of and suppressive of criticism, and especially of apostasy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_islam said:
Hashem Aghajari, an Iranian university professor, was initially sentenced to death because of a speech that criticized some of the present Islamic practices in Iran being in contradiction with the original practices and ideology of Islam, and particularly for stating that Muslims were not "monkeys" and "should not blindly follow" the clerics
I guess that means muslims basically cant tolerate criticism of their religion[hence denying free speech]

Muhammed was a pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Muhammad said:
Muhammad's marriage to Aisha is particularly controversial, mainly because of her age during the marriage. The hadith collections of Bukhari (d. 870) and Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875) are in general regarded as the most authentic by Sunni Muslims. Both quote Aisha herself claiming she was six or seven at the time of her marriage and nine when the marriage was consummated
having sex with a 9 year old is definetely pedophilia, it is even generally accepted in the muslim world that aisha was 9 at the time, but hey what if the prophet does it, it must be ok right? lets all go have sex with 9 year olds!

He was also an inciter of violence[including unheard of treatment of POWs] and supported slavery. A real upstanding fellow![same article]

Shariah law is a joke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia#Sharia.2C_democracy_and_human_rights said:
Many democrats, and several official institutions in democratic countries (as the European Court for Human Rights) are convinced that Sharia is incompatible with a democratic state
and straight from the horses mouth
1998 the Turkish Constitutional Court banned and dissolved Turkey's Refah Party on the grounds that the "rules of sharia", which Refah sought to introduce, "were incompatible with the democratic regime," stating that "Democracy is the antithesis of sharia."
how can a group who uphold sharia law[the antithesis of democracy] above all else be integrated into a democratic country?

The points i made and the evidence i have provided is undeniable. Islam is not compatible with western culture, with our rules, our laws and our ideals. Why would we want to import muslims who would clash with our society so thoroughly? why would we want to bring in a bunch of sexist bigoted racist pedo loving fools when there are millions of people more needy and more compatible with our society who we can bring in instead?

I think i have proven my point and my original post pretty thoroughly. Your religious fanatisism has blinded you to its flaws, and like almost every other muslim you refuse to listen to any criticism. Go talk to Agent Provocateur [if he is still around] hes a moderate muslim who recognises the flaws and tries to integrate western ideals with his islamic beleifs.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Serius said:
I think i have proven my point and my original post pretty thoroughly. Your religious fanatisism has blinded you to its flaws, and like almost every other muslim you refuse to listen to any criticism. Go talk to Agent Provocateur [if he is still around] hes a moderate muslim who recognises the flaws and tries to integrate western ideals with his islamic beleifs.
You havent proven anything - you just looked wikipedia - cut and paste and hoped for the best.
LOL "Criticism of Islam" - what did you expect?

Islam does have its problems - but using this as a reasoning to ban them from Australia is ironic and stupid. All religion , nearly everything has its issues does that mean we have ban them too?

How does women have fewer right then men? in islam exactly?
Women do drive cars, they work, they exactly the same stuff that they can - maybe they are not allowed in Saudi Arabia or some ARab states - but they can do it in Australia and do it here.

Dont tell me you havent seen muslim women driving around? or working? or eating in a public amongst men? Each country has its own laws - and you must respect or you leave and these people wish to leave such places because there laws are wrong.

But muslim women driving a car is still a muslim women - I mean she doesnt turn into Christian. Religion is personal belief - and each person percieves religion in a different manner. I know that not all Muslims pray 5 times a day or go to Mecca or that few do go to Maccas or KFC.

That Professor was in Iran or in some Arab states- it has nothing to do with Religion itself - I mean I am sure that Professor had belief in Islam as well? Its the State laws that come into play and are wrong not the religion itself. HAd he done in that in Australia would he have been sentenced to death?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Serius said:
ok this should be easy enough

islam hold sexist ideals and treats non beleivers unfairly

muslim bigotry

I guess that means muslims basically cant tolerate criticism of their religion[hence denying free speech]

Muhammed was a pedophile

having sex with a 9 year old is definetely pedophilia, it is even generally accepted in the muslim world that aisha was 9 at the time, but hey what if the prophet does it, it must be ok right? lets all go have sex with 9 year olds!

He was also an inciter of violence[including unheard of treatment of POWs] and supported slavery. A real upstanding fellow![same article]

Shariah law is a joke

and straight from the horses mouth

how can a group who uphold sharia law[the antithesis of democracy] above all else be integrated into a democratic country?

The points i made and the evidence i have provided is undeniable. Islam is not compatible with western culture, with our rules, our laws and our ideals. Why would we want to import muslims who would clash with our society so thoroughly? why would we want to bring in a bunch of sexist bigoted racist pedo loving fools when there are millions of people more needy and more compatible with our society who we can bring in instead?

stop jewish immigration beacuse:
  • Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
  • Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
  • Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
  • Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
  • Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
  • Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."
  • Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
  • Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
  • Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
  • Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
  • Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
  • Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)