Call to stop Muslim immigrants (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

banco55

HSC
I'm going to laugh in 20 years when the chickens come home to roost and the liberals who've advocated large scale muslim immigration see what they've wrought. Anyone who wants a preview of the future should check out the situation in Western Europe. Who wants to take bets on when the first assasination motivated by islamic extremism will happen in Australia, the first terrorist attack within Australia, the first french style riots? I'd give 2:1 odds that all three events will happen within the next decade.

Last edited:

Optophobia

HSC
banco55 said:
I'm going to laugh in 20 years when the chickens come home to roost and the liberals who've advocated large scale muslim immigration see what they've wrought. Anyone who wants a preview of the future should check out the situation in Western Europe. Who wants to take bets on when the first assasination motivated by islamic extremism will happen in Australia, the first terrorist attack within Australia, the first french style riots? I'd give 2:1 odds that all three events will happen within the next decade.
No but Muslims have been here on a small scale since the 19th century, and on a larger scale since the 1930's. Why will it be within the next decade? If they are inherently bad like you state, then why hasn't it already happened, and perhaps a better question is why are you suggesting that it's more likely to occur within the next 10 years and not the previous 77 years?

PS: Do you mean a small L liberal, or a Capital L liberal? Because, if you mean liberal as in the political party, then you aren't incorrect in suggesting that Liberals advocate large scale muslim immigration. However i believe you mean it in the "liberal thinking" sense of the word, in which case you are wrong:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/...fine-the-nation/2006/01/01/1136050344123.html

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...est-in-20-years/2006/12/27/1166895361431.html

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061226/21/11w0v.html

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061226/21/11w00.html

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061226/2/11vzs.html

Last edited:

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Hahahahahahahahah "Why would you want to?"

Fuck off, fuck off all you freedom hating cunts. If apostasy is punishable by death then fuck it, let's make THOUGHT punishable by death.

You violent cunts have killed for less anyway, fucking extremist shitstains on humanity.

"OH LOOK AT ME I'VE GOT MY GOD AND I'M WITH MY OWN FUCKING TEA PARTY OF VIOLENT FUCKWITS"

Fucking twelve year olds the lot of you, go cut your heads and cry about your paedo prophet. "omg but teh krystianz r as bad n teh joos dey hav awl teh moneyz"

Go invent another fake state like palestine you brutes, oh hey, look, there's a woman expressing herself, go kill her.

calm down man, its only a forum, y are u so worried

banco55

HSC
Optophobia said:
No but Muslims have been here on a small scale since the 19th century, and on a larger scale since the 1930's. Why will it be within the next decade? If they are inherently bad like you state, then why hasn't it already happened, and perhaps a better question is why are you suggesting that it's more likely to occur within the next 10 years and not the previous 77 years?

PS: Do you mean a small L liberal, or a Capital L liberal? Because, if you mean liberal as in the political party, then you aren't incorrect in suggesting that Liberals advocate large scale muslim immigration. However i believe you mean it in the "liberal thinking" sense of the word, in which case you are wrong:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/little-squares-that-define-the-nation/2006/01/01/1136050344123.html

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/migrant-magnet-intake-the-highest-in-20-years/2006/12/27/1166895361431.html

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061226/21/11w0v.html

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061226/21/11w00.html

http://au.news.yahoo.com/061226/2/11vzs.html
I mean liberal in the american sense ie leftist. Muslim numbers have increased dramatically in the last 30 years. Why hasn't it already happened? I think around 30 Muslims are being held (either in jail or awaiting trial) for terrorist related offences in Australia. Willy Brigitte was convicted in France today for planning terrorist attacks against Australia. So I think a combination of ASIO's vigilance and the incompetence of the would be terrorists is the only reason it hasn't happened as yet.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Optophobia said:
It may be easy for you to argue semantics over the misapplication of the word, but the point is still made and in an affective way. It probably is racism, because your connotation of a muslim is based on race, not religion. When someone says muslim, i bet you see an arab man or something similar. People attribute cultural artifacts to the mental image (clothes, accents etc.) and develop a fear of this strange looking person who dares not conform to our strictly egalitarian society. I doubt you see a Koran with legs walking around. So it IS racism.
Nah, I see Turks and Indonesians and Somalians and Indians and fuck...

do you know what psychological projection is?

You do it an awful lot.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
tell me any of my views that conflict with australian values?:mad1:
one australian value - australia upholds and will continue to uphold and embrace and ?multicultralistic? society. equal rights will be given to all people of all races and religions.
your values - the loathing of all arabs of muslims

thats a starting conflict.........:)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
withoutaface said:
Australian values are also distinctly against paedophilia.
does that mean we reject all christians as well because a few priests were once paedophiles

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
one australian value - australia upholds and will continue to uphold and embrace and ?multicultralistic? society. equal rights will be given to all people of all races and religions.
your values - the loathing of all arabs of muslims

thats a starting conflict.........:)
My view of arabs and muslims actually conforms to most australian views towards arabs and muslims as this actually shows

The Daily Telegraph’s Vote Line of 12 March 2007 asked the question:
“Fred Nile's Christian Democrats are calling for an immediate moratorium on Islamic immigration. Do you agree?”
960 affirmative responses and 12 negative responses were received, as reported in the Daily Telegraph of 13 March 2007.

The Sydney Morning Herald on 12 March 2007 conducted its own poll, and here are the published results:
Fred Nile and Muslims : Rate Fred Nile's call for a moratorium on Muslim migration
Ridiculous and inflammatory - 33% He is addressing an uneasy question, but he's wrong - 8% He is addressing an uneasy question, and he's right - 50% It's not a state issue - 10% Total Votes: 6103 Reverend Nile commented: “The polls suggest that public support for the CDP’s moratorium proposal is somewhere between the Daily Telegraph’s 98.7% and the SMH’s 50%. Whatever the numbers, it is clear that the CDP is correct in raising the issue.” http://www.cdp.org.au/fed/mr/0703013f.asp
Neither polls are scientific but it does reflect the true views of average australians, who are sick and tired of murderous muslim terrorists and their various supporters. What is more australian values than what aussie wants?

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
And 58% respondents to this poll have voted against this stance. But that's ok, we're not real Australians.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm sorry but as far as I can tell (someone correct me if I'm wrong) this move is near impossible so I'd just get over it unless you can amass hugely popular support. (1) The commonwealth does not have power to legislate based on religion (2) the states do not have the power to legislate on immigration.

Failed idea - Obvious campaign ploy.

Optophobia

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Neither polls are scientific but it does reflect the true views of average australians, who are sick and tired of murderous muslim terrorists and their various supporters. What is more australian values than what aussie wants?
That poll is reflective of the amount of idiots who waste 55 cents on voting on a poll which is neither binding nor which will ever be acted upon. The majority of people who have enough insight to vote "no" don't waste their money, because they know that the hords of people who vote on that thing (hoping that somebody will listen, and act upon their wishes, which they never will..) are going to cause a ridiculously lop sided result, much like you see on TT and ACA, where 99% of people believe P-Platers should be executed on the side of the road for speeding.. :rolleyes:

Polls like that play on the emotions of those idiots amongst us who have wacked up notions of this being a community where tribal votes rule. If they had any sense they would look at polls and realise that most of them are full of shit, designed to a) whip up emotions b) exploit those emotions and ignorance c) steal peoples money and maintain the prevalence of a certain type of "story" about how the flavour of the day (Muslims today, Asians yesterday, Wogs the day before) are somehow unaustralian.

The newspapers aren't ignorant, and they know how to exploit people. They know full well that Fred Niles has absolutely nothing to do with federal politics, but they like measuring what people are interested in. Fred nile is also exploitative - he simply wants the same people who elected him because of his "homophobic" stance, to vote for him for his "islamophobic" stance - it being no co-incidence that he has magically said this so close to an election.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
For instance the CDP is advocating an end to immigration of Muslims, gays and lesbians. The Greens on the other hand advocate the legalisation of personal drug use.
legislation of personal drug use or a ban on muslim immigration lol... both are good, too hard to choose which party to vote for.
Both have negitives aswell, the greens are anti nuclear power[ i would like to see it become our major power source this decade] and the christians have a problem with gays.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21370715-2,00.html

Interesting story. We might very well have a situation in nsw pretty soon where the far left/right hold the balance of power, democracy somewhat wins.
Democracy would win if the CDP had substantive policies other than 'no gays', 'no heroin injecting rooms' and 'no Moslems [sic]'.

The few seats in which the [CDP] will preference Labor in the Lower House will be targeted at denying "Muslim" Liberals any chance - such as in Marrickville where the Liberals are standing Ramsy Mansour.
Wow. That's big of Fred and friends.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Optophobia said:
That poll is reflective of the amount of idiots who waste 55 cents on voting on a poll which is neither binding nor which will ever be acted upon. The majority of people who have enough insight to vote "no" don't waste their money, because they know that the hords of people who vote on that thing (hoping that somebody will listen, and act upon their wishes, which they never will..) are going to cause a ridiculously lop sided result, much like you see on TT and ACA, where 99% of people believe P-Platers should be executed on the side of the road for speeding.. :rolleyes:

Polls like that play on the emotions of those idiots amongst us who have wacked up notions of this being a community where tribal votes rule. If they had any sense they would look at polls and realise that most of them are full of shit, designed to a) whip up emotions b) exploit those emotions and ignorance c) steal peoples money and maintain the prevalence of a certain type of "story" about how the flavour of the day (Muslims today, Asians yesterday, Wogs the day before) are somehow unaustralian.

The newspapers aren't ignorant, and they know how to exploit people. They know full well that Fred Niles has absolutely nothing to do with federal politics, but they like measuring what people are interested in. Fred nile is also exploitative - he simply wants the same people who elected him because of his "homophobic" stance, to vote for him for his "islamophobic" stance - it being no co-incidence that he has magically said this so close to an election.
Are you just making up that P plater thing or you have any source. Yes I do accept that pools cannot be taken as 100% correct on the other hand it does reflect the mind of people and that is my point. When was a newspaper opinion poll binding? So people only vote when it is binding and some one acted upon it eh? And where is your source that those voters are mainly idiots?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Josie said:
And 58% respondents to this poll have voted against this stance. But that's ok, we're not real Australians.
Thats because this forum isn't exactly the most reflective mix of the Australian political climate. The retarded left is over-represented.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I'd also venture to say that those published in the papers are the most reflective mix of the Australian political climate, they're just the people retarded enough to pay 55c to be in a poll.

HSC
Josie said:
I'd also venture to say that those published in the papers are the most reflective mix of the Australian political climate, they're just the people retarded enough to pay 55c to be in a poll.
You are probably the retarded one since you have to pay in a poll like that :D. Since when do you have to pay 55c to vote in an online poll? did n't you just click yes or no? how do you pay? by credit card or what? http://www.smh.com.au/polls/politics/form.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)