Call to stop Muslim immigrants (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
My view of arabs and muslims actually conforms to most australian views towards arabs and muslims as this actually shows

Neither polls are scientific but it does reflect the true views of average australians, who are sick and tired of murderous muslim terrorists and their various supporters. What is more australian values than what aussie wants?
your trying to present the a poll taken by the daily telegraph:rofl:eek:f all papers, a paper that is read by the lowest class of red necks at the various truckie stops out at penrith. how credible:rolleyes:.
btw, there have been no murderous terrorists, so until then stop hating, and start showing some love

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Indian Princess said:
You are probably the retarded one since you have to pay in a poll like that . Since when do you have to pay 55c to vote in an online poll? did n't you just click yes or no? how do you pay? by credit card or what? http://www.smh.com.au/polls/politics/form.html
It's a phone poll - I think they call it 'Voteline'. Practically no one ever takes part.

onebytwo said:
your trying to present the a poll taken by the daily telegraph of all papers, a paper that is read by the lowest class of red necks at the various truckie stops out at penrith. how credible.
Not to be an elitist about it, or anything.

Optophobia

HSC
bshoc said:
Thats because this forum isn't exactly the most reflective mix of the Australian political climate. The retarded left is over-represented.
And the daily telegraph is a reflective mix of the Australian political climate :eek:

And they aren't retarded.. The people who read the daily telegraph are intellectuals, correct?

:rofl: It's lame how sad you are.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0 said:
The CDP, which wants to ban Muslim immigration,
What about this being a state election, and him being in state parliament, and having absolutely nothing to do with immigration, don't people fucking understand?

Optophobia

HSC
Indian Princess said:
You are probably the retarded one since you have to pay in a poll like that :D. Since when do you have to pay 55c to vote in an online poll? did n't you just click yes or no? how do you pay? by credit card or what? http://www.smh.com.au/polls/politics/form.html
And from that link, we get a free poll, and look at the results of it:

Fred Nile and Muslims : Rate Fred Nile's call for a moratorium on Muslim migration

Ridiculous and inflammatory - 33%
He is addressing an uneasy question, but he's wrong - 8%
He is addressing an uneasy question, and he's right - 50%
It's not a state issue - 10%
Total Votes: 6103 Poll date: 11/03/07
Only 50% of people agree - meaning that 50% of people who participated in the poll are idiots who happen to read SMH.
Aryanbeauty said:
And where is your source that those voters are mainly idiots?
The poll result is testament to the fact that they are mainly idiots.
Serius said:
Both have negitives aswell, the greens are anti nuclear power[ i would like to see it become our major power source this decade] and the christians have a problem with gays.
Hmm.. gay persecution, or a nuclear waste free future. How ever can you decide which one you prefer the most?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Optophobia said:
What about this being a state election, and him being in state parliament, and having absolutely nothing to do with immigration, don't people fucking understand?
LOL srs. :rofl:

Anyway its first time voting and we need to choose 21 ppeps in the council or assembly or something - but I dont know anyone? So Can I just selected the entire Shooter's Party?

banco55

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm sorry but as far as I can tell (someone correct me if I'm wrong) this move is near impossible so I'd just get over it unless you can amass hugely popular support. (1) The commonwealth does not have power to legislate based on religion (2) the states do not have the power to legislate on immigration.

Failed idea - Obvious campaign ploy.
You wouldn't have to legislate on the basis of religion. You'd just have to change the sources. If you just cut immigration from the Arab world, majority muslim african states. Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia that would make a big difference.

Optophobia

HSC
banco55 said:
You wouldn't have to legislate on the basis of religion. You'd just have to change the sources. If you just cut immigration from the Arab world, majority muslim african states. Pakistan, Indonesia and Malaysia that would make a big difference.
yes but it's never going to happen, not only is it not happening, but its actually going the other way, with John Howards government letting in record numbers of muslims for the past 7 consecutive years.
Miles Edgeworth said:
About as credible as your fucking understanding of Geography.
he's correct. Not so much that they are rednecks, but reasonably uneducated. Are you seriously suggesting that the poll reflects the opinions of the whole of australia? all people, all classes, all occupations, from Cape York to Hobart, Sydney to Perth?

No - it reflects a disgruntled community who are disgruntled because of Federal neo-conservative policy which is pushing them further away from their dreams. They view nations as distributors of hope and they simply aren't getting it. Rather than accepting the reality of the situation, they invest their hopes in politicians who are both unable and unwilling to enact what they want, yet that doesn't stop them from *saying* certain things and *implying* certain other things, yet, never actually acting on them.

But John Howard's your friend :confused:

lol, bshoc, banco55, frog, indian princess etc.. sooooo naive.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If you just cut immigration from the Arab world, majority muslim african states.
oh ok well if you just lied and said it was to stop immigration from those nations and just ignored the whole thing about religion, then it'd be possible.

HSC
Optophobia said:
And from that link, we get a free poll, and look at the results of it:

Only 50% of people agree - meaning that 50% of people who participated in the poll are idiots who happen to read SMH.The poll result is testament to the fact that they are mainly idiots.
Hmm.. gay persecution, or a nuclear waste free future. How ever can you decide which one you prefer the most?

:rolleyes:
Ha ha, any0ne who disagreed with you are idiot eh? What is more different that calling muslims terrorist and calling poll voters idiot ha ha. :rofl:

banco55

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
oh ok well if you just lied and said it was to stop immigration from those nations and just ignored the whole thing about religion, then it'd be possible.
You'd need some level of plausible deniability of course. Some of the western european nations have changed their laws regarding marriage to restrict islamic immigration due to the problems they have with mad mullahs. Everyone knows that the laws are directed at muslims but the government still denies it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
onebytwo said:
does that mean we reject all christians as well because a few priests were once paedophiles
A few priests vs the guy they worship and who established the entire religion.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So putting pbuh after his name, considering him to be a sinless miracle worker, having whole cities celebrate his birthday with a festival and punishing cricism of him with the death penalty (as is the case in many muslim states) doesn't equate to some form of worship?

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
withoutaface said:
So putting pbuh after his name, considering him to be a sinless miracle worker, having whole cities celebrate his birthday with a festival and punishing cricism of him with the death penalty (as is the case in many muslim states) doesn't equate to some form of worship?
its not worship, just a large and often extreme degree of respect. you'll even find that muslims during muhammads time didnt kneel nor prostrate around him. he was and always will be considered just a man, like anyone else

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
onebytwo said:
its not worship, just a large and often extreme degree of respect. you'll even find that muslims during muhammads time didnt kneel nor prostrate around him. he was and always will be considered just a man, like anyone else
Either way, to call someone "sinless" and hold him in veneration when he committed such vile acts doesn't exactly reflect well on the standards by which they judge someone's character.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
If you're going to criticise islam because of the prophet Mohammed, you should also take a look into the first testament christian God. It's my understanding that muslims worship Allah (god), not Mohammed.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Every religion hates "my kind". I'm not standing up for anyone, I'm just pointing out that Christianity can be just as bad.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Why are you standing up for them, they hate your kind?

[comment]You know, women.[/comment]
jews hate the muslim kind
muslims hate the christian kind
christians hate the jewish kind.

they all hate each other....so we should ban all religious immigration?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
onebytwo said:
christians hate the jewish kind.
I dont think that's true, if anything its the other way around. A lot of christians are pro-israeli.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Just for the record, by "my kind", he meant gay, not christian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)