Change the nudity laws! (1 Viewer)

Do you support full public nudity?

• No, its vile.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Yes, I want to hang free with the wind.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Possibly, but we need a context approach- ie not in schools, workplace

Votes: 44 47.3%

• Total voters

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
I was just thinking, why should it be criminalised to be naked?

As long as you are not acting in a perverted and sexually harmful way to others, why does the state assume the right to command that you wear various fabrics?

In the netherlands, you can at least walk around topless as a woman and this is ignored completely, not even regarded as sexual...

Who would support full public nudity rather then just in "designated areas"?

kawaiinlove

HSC
Re: The need for nudity laws

I'd rather not go around the street seeing saggy, wrinkly dicks of old men.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Shame of our nudity is as old as sin. Nudity between the sexes must, as much as possible, be strictly limited to advanced and sanctified romantic relations. Otherwise the family is hurt

All this questioning of authority is getting tiresome. Make peace with the establishment, guys. In letting go of all your futile quests for earthly paradise, you will find the freedom you lust for.

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A

I'd rather not go around the street seeing saggy, wrinkly dicks of old men.
Why should your want to not see this be paramount over their right to want to do it?

As long as they are not harming you in anyway, I find your position weak. You can choose to not look, but also, if this was acceptable behaviour why only stigmatise old men?

There would be young men and women also!

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
Shame of our nudity is as old as sin. Nudity between the sexes must, as much as possible, be strictly limited to advanced and sanctified romantic relations. Otherwise the family is hurt

All this questioning of authority is getting tiresome. Make peace with the establishment, guys. In letting go of all your futile quests for earthly paradise, you will find the freedom you lust for.
So the exposure of women's breasts, a long established cultural practice in African tribes is sinful?

It is just a part of the body that mankind has decided is 'taboo'- this is frivilous and irrational thinking! Conservative thought is dead my friend!

Hang free.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
LOL this would make university so much funner!

But all jokes aside, I think with careful policy, "flashing" should at least be de-criminalised.

I think its a victimless crime.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
So the exposure of women's breasts, a long established cultural practice in African tribes is sinful?

It is just a part of the body that mankind has decided is 'taboo'- this is frivilous and irrational thinking! Conservative thought is dead my friend!

Hang free.
I dont care how long theyve been doing it. Relativism is so deeply set in you that you can no longer see any difference between civilization and barbarism, dear boy. Freedom of nudity would just increase promiscuity and further delay the formation of genuine sexual relationships which have at their core a love and committment to life

kawaiinlove

HSC

Why should your want to not see this be paramount over their right to want to do it?

As long as they are not harming you in anyway, I find your position weak. You can choose to not look, but also, if this was acceptable behaviour why only stigmatise old men?

There would be young men and women also!
Sex wouldn't be as fun either. I thought guys were into the whole "i'm turned on by what i can't see"

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
I dont care how long theyve been doing it. Relativism is so deeply set in you that you can no longer see any difference between civilization and barbarism, dear boy. Freedom of nudity would just increase promiscuity and further delay the formation of genuine sexual relationships which have at their core a love and committment to life
And your deep set moral objectivity is bigotry! Your a heathen not of God, but of Humanity. These "barbarians" are your fellows brothers that you profess love for.

I'd argue that it would strengthen relationships. If people no longer are purely driven by superficial sexual desires then we would select partners based on truly loving framework.

Nudity doesn't not equal promiscuity either, if you can't handle yourself, thats a personal issue.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Of course theyre my brothers! This does not mean that they cant be wrong! Your denial of God is faggotree!

It's a stupid idea. Just on a practical level, both sexes have tender junk that you dont want hanging loose. Needs to be protected and kept firm. This natural need for clothes reinforces my idea that nudity is objectively wrong

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
There was a reason why Adam and Eve discovered ways of covering the body...

SurferNerd

HSC
N/A
Of course theyre my brothers! This does not mean that they cant be wrong! Your denial of God is faggotree!

It's a stupid idea. Just on a practical level, both sexes have tender junk that you dont want hanging loose. Needs to be protected and kept firm. This natural need for clothes reinforces my idea that nudity is objectively wrong
Were not Adam & Eve naked? This has nothing to do with God.

Sure, in a practical sense, when working around food (for hygiene) or in a dangerous situation ie factory etc protective clothing is a necessity for the protection of the genitalia.

A gentle stroll along the beach to get the paper on a summers morning doesn't offer so much threats!!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Were not Adam & Eve naked? This has nothing to do with God.

Sure, in a practical sense, when working around food (for hygiene) or in a dangerous situation ie factory etc protective clothing is a necessity for the protection of the genitalia.

A gentle stroll along the beach to get the paper on a summers morning doesn't offer so much threats!!
It has everything to do with God. Innocence vanished, paradise lost, lost, lost - unrecoverable in this life. Given the practical issues, being nude in public would take a clear and determined effort on the part of the nudie to put up with various threats and what I believe to be an inherent shame as powerful as our internal instinct and certainty that we are a created being, not alone in this life.

The sort of hedonistic utopia you invisage, where men and women are free to feast their eyes on the forbidden flesh of a stranger, is not sustainable. It would only apply to those who seek nothing but an impersonal and immediate sexual transaction. It is a totally dehumanising and demeaning vision, where the soul is denied and only the body is looked to as the depository of meaning. It is the apocalyptic fulfillment of the cold, mechanical, material society, where human rights and dignity and needs for genuine love are laughed at and trampled on by a pack of rutting camels, eyes dumb and soft with remembered pleasure.

But we are a being created in the image of our maker. We have far sharper needs.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont really know why someone would want to walk around in public naked, but i also see no reason why they should be prosecuted for it. Sure, go for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)