Chapel Hill Shooting (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
no 2 and 3 year olds are smart enough to know. they teach kids that young to shoot in the south and my buddy teaches his kids not to point even "toy" or hand jestured gun at people. At that age you teach them just purely not to do that shit and for god sakes keep your guns in an out of reach place. If you're not home lock that bitch up in a safe or hard to reach place, when you're home make sure you're carrying it all the time like a phone and it'll be fine.

Square: yeah GL getting a handgun license in Australia without going through all the hoops and shit. Handguns are the hardest to get out of everything. And "small handgun" causes the most amount of deaths out of all firearms.
Not everyone is responsible though and please cut down on your aggression it's intimidating

Actually.......

long story but yeah I do plan to pursue it thanks :D
Shh NSA is watching my dear

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're doing it legally, have fun paying all the licensing fees. Or you could be a ghost gunner.
it's going to be maybe $1-2k which isn't so bad. I hope to also get a 1F licence so I can work CIT and my employer will subsidize the cost of it

and nah, not getting caught up in that

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Why the fuck would a muslim go to texas. They're too brown for that town.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
less than half of the texas population is white
mexicans are ok but blacks are not. well that was the vibe i got in the south for some odd reason. met a mexican trucker with a hat that had a confederate flag and on the side it said "yankee killing license" lolz were had.

But seriously, the south is the last place youd want to be a muslim in. even being a jew isn't too pretty.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
He talked like a redneck and bitched about obama too. He's a mexican trucker so he's darker than the dirt he's standing on which made it even funnier. they bitch about mexicans in the south but they're out in the open. Unlike the blacks who were confined to the college area which i found funny. no gangbanging in ada, oklahoma when every redneck has a .45 in his car.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Unless you're strapped and ready all the time at home it's not going to stop shit.

Me personally if I'd own a gun, I'd be walking with it throughout the house.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
well I'd imagine that indicators of gun ownership (e.g. confederate flags) would alone be a good deterrent

but that's beside the point, what I'm saying is that people such as australians think that americans are a bunch of paranoid retards for keeping guns in their homes, as if there were no likely scenarios in which they could be necessary

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
What most aussies forget is that America is pretty rural with lots of towns inbetween. It's not like it has 3 major cities and call it a day like here. Rural australia has a lot of guns and you can bet your ass there's some AK's and AR15s around as well since lots of farmers keep that shit despite the ban. I would rather people have guns at home than have open/concealed carry here in aus specifically, unless people actively practice at a range (1000+ rounds a month at least).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
back on topic - the hilarity of muslims complaining about mistreatment in the west:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)