China vs Taiwan (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Make out with him then CarJie, it usually works when you do it to me.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Phanatical said:
This REALLY doesn't make sense. Besides, China HAS an island outpost. It's called the province of Hainan, where I'm from on my mother's side.
Hainan iz of no significance, unlike Taiwan. Taiwan's position iz of real importance, in terms of trade, and military etc.

Hmm thiz iz seemz like another jacked thread. LoL

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
dude, your sig is absolutely hilarious. I love it.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
poor guy.. he's sO lost these days.. wonder wots wrong wit him.. drunk? stoned? prolly too many drugs coz hes taking out on ppl (me), gets angry easily -_-" poor guy =(
>< taht's to collin!!!!

sigh~~~ so much happened this holiday =S

deviation

HSC
taiwan is better because they have all the hot singers + good popstars

Tao~te

HSC
hey 'NOT-THAT-BRIGHT' wat nationality r u ? r u from tw? u seem to know alot about tw but too little about china. dude we're almost in yr 2005, in terms of weaponary, do u srsli think chinese army still uses AK47 and knives? c'mon man have u even been to any of the chinese military bases? i suggest u go someday and check out the new weaponary for ur self, i can tell u that china has nearly passed Russia of interms weaponary advancement, its jsut ppl outside china dont hear about this publically. Cos China's not a showoff like the US, plus wats the point for china to show off their miiltary strength? it'll just threaten the neighbours and its economic connections. And for the TW matter, i personally dont support PRC invadin TW through violence, but if u see it another way, just say ur the head of a big family, but then one of ur son decides to leave the family and never comes back, wat would u do? he is still part of ur family rite? dont u want him to come back to the family in the end?
Wat must be done must be done, and for those japs out there, i know u guys still look down on us chinese, but dont worry in couple of decades we'll have u guys under our feet.
But above all, i dont think China will ever surpass USA unless theres a major corruption in USA like civil war or somethin which i think is veru doubtful

theone123

blue essence
HSC
dads from taiwan and mums from guangzhou (or canton so-called) so does that mean im both :p???????? im a hydbrid, yay!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Tao~te said:
hey 'NOT-THAT-BRIGHT' wat nationality r u ? r u from tw? u seem to know alot about tw but too little about china. dude we're almost in yr 2005, in terms of weaponary, do u srsli think chinese army still uses AK47 and knives? c'mon man have u even been to any of the chinese military bases? i suggest u go someday and check out the new weaponary for ur self, i can tell u that china has nearly passed Russia of interms weaponary advancement, its jsut ppl outside china dont hear about this publically. Cos China's not a showoff like the US, plus wats the point for china to show off their miiltary strength? it'll just threaten the neighbours and its economic connections. And for the TW matter, i personally dont support PRC invadin TW through violence, but if u see it another way, just say ur the head of a big family, but then one of ur son decides to leave the family and never comes back, wat would u do? he is still part of ur family rite? dont u want him to come back to the family in the end?
Wat must be done must be done, and for those japs out there, i know u guys still look down on us chinese, but dont worry in couple of decades we'll have u guys under our feet.
But above all, i dont think China will ever surpass USA unless theres a major corruption in USA like civil war or somethin which i think is veru doubtful
Tao~te, China has or almost surpass Russia, Russia has Jack-All any money left to invest in any more military spending BUT Russia would still be superior in Air (ie. fighter jets), quite a few of the best lie there.

Speculation:

About my prediction on the future of Taiwan. Its likely Taiwan would stay as a special province of China, and when KMT would likely to go back on power in the next 4-5 years? The ties will strengthen once again and the world would be a safer place.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
and when KMT would likely to go back on power in the next 4-5 years? The ties will strengthen once again and the world would be a safer place.
epilogue: fridge will go to shang and tw and chase all them karena/selina lookalikes :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
isn't it cool how i can hijack every china/tw thread and pervert it into some selina-idolising? ;)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
mack said:
More Selina pics please!
glad you asked ;)

heck someone give me some website and i'll make a 'selina shrine'

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
some more pics to err... help you out ;)

captions:
'selina. hebe. wet t-shirts. kissing. in pool. i just creamed my pants.'

'the scanning distorts my pretty, but damn she looks hot in that dress.'

'ahhh, asleep... her moment of complete innocence, yet all i can think about is ravaging her while she remains vulnerable.'

'cute pouting profile pic (alliteration) on the very first album.'

'the slight shine of the lipgloss makes me wanna caress those lips'

edit: btw, i realised i'm not a guy who fears commitment.. i've idolised selina for some three-and-a-half years... in that time i've seen/liked many girls on-and-off, but never for a single moment did my desire for her waver. man i really should go taiwan and camp outside her house with binoculars :p

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
gimmem a break man... selina...

i want jolin!!! i want jolin!!!
oh btw, violet is so much cute ^^

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hey meLoncoLLie, mack wants you to suck his m00bs.

Collin

HSC
N/A
We do help either other out, we have both have hot wet m00b sex every night. But now we wanna include you babe. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)