N/A
da grl in da movie is soooo dam pretttyyy *drools
sum jap chik

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
wong kar wai - in the mood for love

ther was also this movie, i cant remember the name but it was on SBS last year, with zhang ziye - set in rural China...Ah it was so simple. artistic

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
The Road Home or Wo de fu qin mu qin in Chinese. Much better than Zhang Yi Mou's martial arts movies I reckon.

In the Mood For Love is one of my favourite movies too..

Have some rep

Eep.. seems I have to spread some rep around before repping you again. Nevermind :p

Last edited:

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
xiao1985 said:
zhang san feng is one of the tai chi masters ... he's one of the most well known chinese celebrity (if they ahve it then) and prolly known by most fobs...
lol...i think the correct term is "semi-legendary character" :p ...

yay for yuan wo ping martial arts films ... like ...taichi master...and fist of legend :p .. *maybe i ve named those two movies before :p *

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Zhang San Feng a celeb, I still find that shit funny.
Oh Xiaoie, you are so cute.

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
[HK] Abaddon said:
我喜檡 "帝女花" , "黑玫瑰" 之類的粵語長片 o_O...大喜劇...那些什麼 玉女劍法 十分漂亮...獨姑狗劍真的有9把劍飛出來, 十分華麗, 可令觀眾大開眼界, 喜出望外, �*為觀�*�....
ummm... some corrections firstly its 独�*�九剑, u kinda spelt gu (urs is gu for gu niang) wrong and ur jiu somehow became dog :p .. and as far as i remember ...dugu 9 jian is 9 stances created by dugu qiubai to counter any weapon/attack... passed on from feng qingyang to linghu chong... the principles of no moves defeats move... 1st stance general index, 2nd counter sword, 3rd counter dao (knife) ...etc etc mace, staff, whip, missile, palm and finally counter qi...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)