choosing subjects for Year 11 (1 Viewer)

agua.fuego

HSC
michael1990 said:
How do you know French better if your of Spanish Heritage?

Do you find writing and speaking Spanish difficult?
I've done French for 3 years in school, and while I can read and understand Spanish vaguely I can't say much of it. So because of the three years of French it's made my Spanish screwy, I'm remembering French verbs and all instead.

Dani0814

HSC
choose what u r interested in and easy subjects i think

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
agua.fuego said:
Although SOR is really easy marks. You can sleep through the lessons and still pass. I missed 8 weeks of school and still managed to come 4th in the year for our exams.
thats mad. I heard everything was multiple choice :D no essays in religion right?

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
nerdsforever said:
thats mad. I heard everything was multiple choice :D no essays in religion right?
I didnt think there was any MC in the hsc? Maybe that was just english

HSC
agua.fuego said:
Me, since year 8... we had to do computer stuff in year 7 instead. So I've done 3 years French, and this year, Spanish... although I'm thinking of changing and just continuing with French.
I just thought we had to do 100 hours of it - so we could qualify for a school certificate.

agua.fuego

HSC
nerdsforever said:
Yeah, sometimes there are essays, ours was all short answer for that exam though. Plenty of essays now I think about it. :p

agua.fuego

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
I just thought we had to do 100 hours of it - so we could qualify for a school certificate.
I chose French for an elective though. That's the extra 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)